• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Android
  3. What tablet should I upgrade to?

User Info: ChocoboDreams

ChocoboDreams
4 months ago#1
I've been using this awful Amazon Fire tablet that I bought for like 30 bucks on Ebay a few years ago. I don't know anything about tablets, only that this Amazon Fire has been a hindrance to my mobile gaming for far too long. I don't have much money to spare so thought I'd feel out options. I'd take just about anything with a bigger screen and more default storage space. I can't even install games to an SD card on the Fire Tablet, which is a severe burden.

Money is an issue, it's why I got the Amazon Fire in the first place, but if I can spend less than maybe 100 bucks on something better I may just do that.
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams

User Info: Darkneo20

Darkneo20
3 months ago#2
you arent gonna get a good gaming table for just $100
Core i5 6600k 16gigs Gskill Ripjaws 3000 ASUS GTX 1060 Turbo 6gig Asrock Fatality Z170 MB 240gig sandisc SSD WD Blue 2TB HDD XFX Modular 750watt

User Info: Stonedwolfed

Stonedwolfed
3 months ago#3
What model of Fire tablet is it?
I AM THE LAW IS THE WHOLE OF MY WILL

ChocoboDreams
3 months ago#4
Stonedwolfed posted...

Pretty sure it's the fifth generation. I don't know, whichever one comes with the 4 GB of internal storage. It's pretty abysmal.
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.

ChocoboDreams
3 months ago#5
Darkneo20 posted...

I don't need a good one, just a better one.

User Info: Stonedwolfed

Stonedwolfed
3 months ago#6
ChocoboDreams posted...
Stonedwolfed posted...

Pretty sure it's the fifth generation. I don't know, whichever one comes with the 4 GB of internal storage. It's pretty abysmal.

Settings -> Device Options -> Device Model
I AM THE LAW IS THE WHOLE OF MY WILL

ChocoboDreams
3 months ago#7
Stonedwolfed posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
Stonedwolfed posted...

Settings -> Device Options -> Device Model

Yeah, it's fifth generation, just checked.

User Info: Lasagnacat

Lasagnacat
3 months ago#8
Darkneo20 posted...

This.

You might aswell throw your money in the toilet. 100usd tablets can't do anything and if you're into games it's just a waste of money. Bought a samsung galaxy tab lite few years ago for 100 euro and worst purchase ever.

Save your money and buy a quality tablet or buy a gaming phone. I recently bought a Razer 2 phone and it feels like a tablet :)
  1. Boards
  2. Android
  3. What tablet should I upgrade to?
  • Topic Archived