Where are emulated games saved ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Android
  3. Where are emulated games saved ?

User Info: nightcola

6 months ago#1

It doesn't seem to exist but games are saved there ? I need to delete some games.

User Info: nonexistinghero

6 months ago#2
Probably depends on the emulator. Some may allow you to change the save location. If you want to find out, you can usually just do a google search about the save location of a specific emulator.

If they are saved there, the location probably does exist. And I think it could either be on the storage of the phone, but also on the SD card.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: thedicemaster

6 months ago#3
that folder definitely exists.
storage - this is the system folder where all user accessible storage is mounted in.
emulated - this folder holds links to storage devices that are actually mounted elsewhere.
0 - this folder is the root of your user-accessible internal storage.
download - this is the folder where most browsers store downloaded files.
(message deleted)

User Info: nightcola

6 months ago#5
Yes it exists but why can't I find it ? and why does it have to be so hard to find ? Its quite frustrating.

User Info: skyMcWeeds

6 months ago#6
most game saves from emulators are at default found inside the app's folder.
"Man does not live on bread alone"
Since there's always CAKE!

User Info: thedicemaster

6 months ago#7
it's not hard to find.
the "/storage/emulated/0/" part can all be ignored, that's all how internal storage is routed in modern versions of android.
hit "internal storage" on any file manager and it will drop you at /storage/emulated/0/, it just doesn't tell you because you usually don't need to know that.

the location you're looking for is just the "download" folder in your internal storage.
  1. Boards
  2. Android
  3. Where are emulated games saved ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived