• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: lazyhoboguy

lazyhoboguy
7 years ago#1

I had never heard of the guy who has his face plastered on the box and I am not a nascar fan at all, but I paid 20 bucks new for this and I am pleasently surprised to its quality. The cut scenes and character dialogue is so cheesy you cannot help but like it and the gameplay though is actually quite good. I am someone who enjoys racing games like mario kart, jak x combat racing, and fzero-x over realistic racing games like gran turismo, so I am happy to have another above average kart/combat style racer on the ps3. The game has an online mode as well and the multiplayer is pretty fun. I'd say it was worth the 20 dollars. I already played it a hour or so in singleplayer and I tried a bit of multiplayer too.

I am coming out of the closet... I enjoy Jimmie Johnson's Anything with an Engine.

• Topic Archived