• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Lair
  3. EU Release?/My memories of this.

User Info: ultralewis

ultralewis
9 years ago#1
Anyone know if this will be getting an EU release?

I remember when I was younger, I`d go to a games store on my lunch break near school. I`d be the only person who actually knew how to play it lol. Everyone was saying how it was the worst game they ever played etc. Then when I heard they had it playing on a 3DO I had to go and show everyone how the heck to play it. After that everybody loved it lol. I ?think? it was on the Amiga 1200 I originally played it.

My fave sections of that game were the out of control flying horse and the rapids. I have some rather fond memories of this game and would love to play it again for PS3

Dirks screeches and screams are fantastic. I just find Dirks ways out of trouble hysterical and was pleased it was me in charge of his fate. This was the start of a new genre and I was really impressed with it back in it`s day.
Xbox Gamertag: Infamous Geezer
PS3 ID: InfamousGeezer

User Info: AliGamer

AliGamer
9 years ago#2
Don't know as there isn't any release dates for EU, what you could do is easily create a US account, buy a US PSN card and you can purchase US titles! :)
It's not WHO you are underneath, but what you DO that defines you...

User Info: TJSAGE

TJSAGE
9 years ago#3

The game was very far ahead of its time....Smooth movements, psychadelic graphics and a great story adventure...I must have been nine or ten trying to play this and had know idea what was going on.....

1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Lair
  3. EU Release?/My memories of this.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A