• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Macross Triangle Frontier
  3. Highest rank - S or Double S?

User Info: Duchamp

Duchamp
5 years ago#1
Been wanting to know since I played the Gundam Battle stuff before, making me familiar with the engine and stuff.
I wonder what King Solomon would do at a situation like this? G_O_D gave him eternal wisdom... - Shinji Murasaki

User Info: falchion1984

falchion1984
5 years ago#2
Duchamp posted...
Been wanting to know since I played the Gundam Battle stuff before, making me familiar with the engine and stuff.

Double-S is the highest score.

Duchamp
5 years ago#3
I see. So far in campaign, got S rank.
I wonder what King Solomon would do at a situation like this? G_O_D gave him eternal wisdom... - Shinji Murasaki

falchion1984
5 years ago#4
Duchamp posted...
I see. So far in campaign, got S rank.

I've got double-S scores in all but four of the missions, as well as unlocking the special Nyan Nyan shop. See if you can match that, in the interest of friendly competition.

Duchamp
5 years ago#5
I'll try. But I wonder if it's easy to do S rank first and then come back to reply for double S rank again...
No, its about the same. You just need a pilot / mecha set-up that you excel with. Its not like the older games where certain missions would lock you with a pilot and mecha with all stats equaling one and all enemy stats equaling ninety-nine.

falchion1984
5 years ago#7
Duchamp posted...
I'll try. But I wonder if it's easy to do S rank first and then come back to reply for double S rank again...

It also helps to keep track of the "Specials" for a mission your having trouble with, as you get a lot of points for fulfilling them all. Most involve such things as making sure your wingman is still alive when you finish the mission, or that friendly A.I units survive. Others are not so obvious, however, such as killing the minions before the boss.
  1. Boards
  2. Macross Triangle Frontier
  3. Highest rank - S or Double S?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers