• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Macross Triangle Frontier
  3. Completing Memories of School

User Info: falchion1984

falchion1984
5 years ago#1
Hello again, guys. I just finished the last dating cycle of Academy Mode and unlocked the free Nyan Nyan shop. But, oddly, there are still CGs missing from the Memories of School menu. You know how, when you go into them, you see a horizontal row of thumbnail images? From the left, images 15, 24, and 35-37 are still missing, even though I've had my characters date everyone fully. Am I missing something? Please let me know, and thanks in advance.
Some are gender-based, would be my guess. BFFs rather than Lovers. Now you have to all of them again with the opposite gender to find the missing CGs.

falchion1984
5 years ago#3
Dragon Knight Tonal posted...
Some are gender-based, would be my guess. BFFs rather than Lovers. Now you have to all of them again with the opposite gender to find the missing CGs.

I swear, I've played through Academy mode so many times, this prospect nearly gave me a stroke. Okay, okay, that was in poor taste. Still, the novelty of Academy Mode has rather expired. I'm just hoping the missing frames match up with the existing rows (that one that's missing between Gary and Luis belong to one of them rather than someone else entirely, for instance). Otherwise, this could be a real headache. Still, thanks for the news, and catch you later.
Mwa-ha! They want your time. You will never be free! >:D

falchion1984
5 years ago#5
Mwa-ha! They want your time. You will never be free! >:D

Sure feels like it. So, it that so? That, in the archive, the BFF CGs are right next to the opposite sex CGs with that same character? If so, it'll at least narrow down how many characters I need to redo.
*shrug* You got me. I'd check but my game is put away. Most of my stuff is in storage after my move last year.

falchion1984
5 years ago#7
*shrug* You got me. I'd check but my game is put away. Most of my stuff is in storage after my move last year.

Well, I'll probably find out on my own before your stuff comes out of storage, so don't go digging on my account. Thanks anyway for the feedback.
Good. 'Caaaause I don't even know which storage it is in let alone the box. This... is why I never unpack. Too much effort. (o_o)

falchion1984
5 years ago#9
Good. 'Caaaause I don't even know which storage it is in let alone the box. This... is why I never unpack. Too much effort. (o_o)

I pack and unpack quite a bit for lengthy excursions, either to work or to writer's club. Not to mention vacationing in Tahoe with my family. So, it doesn't bother me. The vacation ending, though. That bothers me. On a (marginally) more serious note, you ever pop into storage to make sure that nothing's missing or broken?
On occasion. I got my computer out, as you can tell. Still, even when I get things out of storage, they tend to stay in the same boxes. I have stuff that hasn't been unpacked in a decade.
  1. Boards
  2. Macross Triangle Frontier
  3. Completing Memories of School
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers