• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: falchion1984

falchion1984
5 years ago#51
Dragon Knight Tonal posted...
Or keep it all nice in the package and ebay it later. >:D

I use Amazon, but I'll keep that in mind if my financial margin takes a hit. I'm guessing you've beaten the CODA's?
You guess incorrectly. CODA is only in the latest remake. It did not exist before. Aaaand I got sidetracked.

falchion1984
5 years ago#53
You guess incorrectly. CODA is only in the latest remake. It did not exist before. Aaaand I got sidetracked.

Really? Well, there are four that I know of. The first one's finished. And, the second is (thankfully) winding down. I hate the Palace of the Dead. If you don't mind spoilers, I've got a tip I discovered for making that second one easier...predictably, I found it AFTER the window to use it had expired. Well, like I said, let me know if you want more info.
Mmm. I doubt there will be many spoilers. That is just extra stuff. Although, I think the CODA is also primarily a way to reply the game using the characters that you unlocked from other routes.

falchion1984
5 years ago#55
Mmm. I doubt there will be many spoilers. That is just extra stuff. Although, I think the CODA is also primarily a way to reply the game using the characters that you unlocked from other routes.

One of the CODA chapters requires you to return to the Palace of the Dead and go all the way to level 115. But, if you get to floor 100 and beat Nybeth before completing the Hanging Gardens, you'll get three Guides to the Palace of the Dead. These guides only work in CODA, but they let you warp to floor 76.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." --George S. Patton
You can still do it from Floor 1 like a real man. (o_o)

falchion1984
5 years ago#57
You can still do it from Floor 1 like a real man. (o_o)

I already did that once, and will need to do so again in order to get full credit for killing Nybeth. Twice is plenty.
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." --George S. Patton
You can do it once per floor.

falchion1984
5 years ago#59
You can do it once per floor.

Do what once per floor? Use the guides? In order for them to work, I need to kill Nybeth and then clear the Hanging Gardens again. Or, did you mean something else?
Nope. Go through the dungeon a number of times equal to the number of floors in said dungeon.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers