• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: falchion1984

falchion1984
5 years ago#21
Dragon Knight Tonal posted...
*eyes suspiciously*

In the interest of salvaging this dialogue, I'm going the change the subject. Are you planning to pair up your avatar? And, if so, with whom?
Probably. I have no idea about with whom. I don't have the game. I don't even have the system for it. It is simply on my list of games to play... eventually.

falchion1984
5 years ago#23
Probably. I have no idea about with whom. I don't have the game. I don't even have the system for it. It is simply on my list of games to play... eventually.

Well, that kinda precludes me telling you who I pair who up with. Spoilers, and all. Still, it's worth getting. I've logged over 500 hours on it, I was that hooked.
I imagine so. I enjoy the franchise. Buuut... Moneys: Too Much Of It.

falchion1984
5 years ago#25
I imagine so. I enjoy the franchise. Buuut... Moneys: Too Much Of It.

Put it on your Christmas or birthday list?
Dude, I am in muh thirties. I don't get Christmas or Birthday Presents.

falchion1984
5 years ago#27
Dude, I am in muh thirties. I don't get Christmas or Birthday Presents.

Well, so much for that idea. My parents still celebrate their birthdays, and they're very difficult to shop for. So, when it's time to shop for gifts, I'm usually taking crapshots and hoping for the best. Well, you could buy the system used, which would be much cheaper. How about that?
What? What kind of guy do you think that I am??

falchion1984
5 years ago#29
What? What kind of guy do you think that I am??

How did we get on this tangent? Sorry. Seriously though, you could see if a used one pops up on ebay or Amazon. There's also some 3DS units that have Fire Emblem Awakening built in. That would trim the bill, at least. And, again, sorry if I offended.
I'm not offended. (^__^)

I dunts wanna spends no moneys! Caaaause I gots none!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers