• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: falchion1984

falchion1984
5 years ago#11
Dragon Knight Tonal posted...
I don't know those games. I have played Fire Emblem games before. Namely 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8. I haven't owned any systems that have the new games on it.

Fire Emblem Path of Radiance is definitely worth considering, as is Fire Emblem Awakening. I only know Radiant Dawn through the fics, so I can't tell you if it's worth buying. Awakening is certainly more forgiving, because its "Casual" mode negates the infamous permanent death feature. Feel free to ask me if you want to know more.
I want to play Awakening. Get to finally use Mark (renamed Morgan) from FE7.

I don't want spoilers, no. And I will likely play with Classic Mode if it is available.

falchion1984
5 years ago#13
I want to play Awakening. Get to finally use Mark (renamed Morgan) from FE7.

I don't want spoilers, no. And I will likely play with Classic Mode if it is available.

Awakening is a fine game. But, fair warning, the name Morgan is already taken.
I know it is. Morgan is Mark, the Tactician from FE7. (S)he is still called Mark in the Japanese version of Awakening.

falchion1984
5 years ago#15
I know it is. Morgan is Mark, the Tactician from FE7. (S)he is still called Mark in the Japanese version of Awakening.

No, Morgan is the tactician's kid. Morgan's gender is variable, being a son for a female, daughter for a male. In the U.S version, the tactician's default name is Robin. That clear things up?
I know. Morgan is also the Tactician from the second GBA game (FE7: Blazing Sword). (S)he gets lost in the Outrealm Gates that allow DLC characters to be used in Awakening. (S)he reappears in the FE7 world. Awakening serves as Morgan's back story.

falchion1984
5 years ago#17
I know. Morgan is also the Tactician from the second GBA game (FE7: Blazing Sword). (S)he gets lost in the Outrealm Gates that allow DLC characters to be used in Awakening. (S)he reappears in the FE7 world. Awakening serves as Morgan's back story.

So, your tactician and his/her son/daughter will both be named Morgan. Ah, the interesting off-camera moments that could lead to.
No, no. The Tactician from Awakening's child (Morgan) is a returning character as (s)he was used in as the Tactician of a previous game. That is what I am saying. And you are doing this to annoy me, aren't you?

falchion1984
5 years ago#19
No, no. The Tactician from Awakening's child (Morgan) is a returning character as (s)he was used in as the Tactician of a previous game. That is what I am saying. And you are doing this to annoy me, aren't you?

I could've sworn you said you were going to name your avatar Morgan as well. I must've been mistaken. Sorry about that.
*eyes suspiciously*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers