• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: falchion1984

falchion1984
5 years ago#1
You guys know how, in the mission "Pine Salad", the enemy craft are only vulnerable to melee attacks? The command skill Clean Sweep also works. And, if you try the level using a custom character with both the Financier and Energy Enhancer auto skills, you can pile up the damage via spamming. I got the double-S score in one attempt that way. Hope this helps.
I did not know that.

I used the Lethal Strike auto skill and a mecha with high speed.

At triple damage, you will one-hit kill the baddies and with a fast machine tapping the melee button will send you straight to the next enemy. Unless they are far away of course, in which case transform and boost there. You can beat the level in under a minute.

falchion1984
5 years ago#3
Dragon Knight Tonal posted...
I did not know that.

I used the Lethal Strike auto skill and a mecha with high speed.

At triple damage, you will one-hit kill the baddies and with a fast machine tapping the melee button will send you straight to the next enemy. Unless they are far away of course, in which case transform and boost there. You can beat the level in under a minute.

Interesting. I did try something like this, but I must've slipped up, or used a machine that was too slow, since I didn't get such great results. Thanks for the tip, however. Incidentally, does space-borne melee fighting work better in B mode or G? In any case, thanks for the tip.
It works better in Battloid. It is hard to land attacks in Gerwalk. It is even better on land since you can hold Down when fighting to launch the enemies for juggle moves.

It is best with a Capital Ship, of course. The SDF-1 can do the Macross Attack if you charge your melee hit.

falchion1984
5 years ago#5
It works better in Battloid. It is hard to land attacks in Gerwalk. It is even better on land since you can hold Down when fighting to launch the enemies for juggle moves.

It is best with a Capital Ship, of course. The SDF-1 can do the Macross Attack if you charge your melee hit.

That reminds me of something. One thing I do, on this website called deviantART.com, is come up with ideas for fanart and disseminate them amongst artists looking for material. Some of it was derived from MUF and the characters I used therein. One of them was a self-deprecating idea derived from my first attempt at flying the SDF-1. Appropriately called "TAKE EVASIVE ACTION!", it calls upon the artist to draw Kagura and Miyuki each flying an SDF-1, and getting into a mid-air collision. Not fatal, mind you, but enough that the nearby Zen units are assuredly laughing their asses off.
Heh. They shouldn't laugh. Some of them ram each other all of the time.

The Capital Ships are hard to pilot, though. And its easy to get killed in them. Especially in the long, twenty minute matches against a bunch of hero fighters.

falchion1984
5 years ago#7
Heh. They shouldn't laugh. Some of them ram each other all of the time.

The Capital Ships are hard to pilot, though. And its easy to get killed in them. Especially in the long, twenty minute matches against a bunch of hero fighters.

I haven't noticed enemies flying into each other. They fly into my bullets often enough, though. Yeah, I love fanart, but I suck at drawing. So, I come up with ideas for fanart based on video games and books that I like. For MUF, I came up with ideas that are character-centric (Kagura, Miyuki, Yui, and Yu), mecha-centric, and mixed. That one I gave you earlier could fall into either the second of third category, depending on the artist's inclinations. Like I said, I disseminate my ideas on deviantART and hope for takers. You on deviantART?
They fly in preprogrammed patterns for the most part.

Nope. I used to draw, but only for myself. I don't care to give it to other people. I didn't do it for them, and I dunts cares 'bout their opinions none.

falchion1984
5 years ago#9
They fly in preprogrammed patterns for the most part.

Nope. I used to draw, but only for myself. I don't care to give it to other people. I didn't do it for them, and I dunts cares 'bout their opinions none.

Fair enough. I myself do quite a bit of writing, but my original project has been on the back burner for quite a while. I do keep in practice, though. Mostly, I write fan fiction based on the Fire Emblem Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn duology, independently and collaboratively. You familiar with those games?
I don't know those games. I have played Fire Emblem games before. Namely 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8. I haven't owned any systems that have the new games on it.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers