• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Macross Triangle Frontier
  3. Trying to unlock full dating for Sheryl

User Info: falchion1984

falchion1984
5 years ago#21
Dragon Knight Tonal posted...
If you play one and then select the other for the next chapter you can play as Neutral, also.

And I cannot answer your question without massive spoilers. So, I shall pass.

Really? I would've though a one-word answer could've been given without spoilers. On a different note, I'm going to try a tip I heard on LUCT's board to build up my lower level characters. Would you like it, or do you already have it?
What I play depends on the result that I am wanting. Likewise, to explain what I play would require spoilers.

Nah, I don't need it. I've beaten the game about six times over the past couple of decades.

falchion1984
5 years ago#23
What I play depends on the result that I am wanting. Likewise, to explain what I play would require spoilers.

Nah, I don't need it. I've beaten the game about six times over the past couple of decades.

That includes the PSP version, I take it? Also, on a side note, did you manage to recruit Deneb in the PSP version? I'm working at it, and I've made a lot of headway so far.
Of course. I always snag her upgraded version. I hearty-heart Deneb. She is in all but, like, one of the games.

falchion1984
5 years ago#25
Of course. I always snag her upgraded version. I hearty-heart Deneb. She is in all but, like, one of the games.

I've got a lot of the needed dragons tamed and sold, but I haven't unlocked that dungeon where you find the glass pumpkins that Deneb wants. I hope she's as potent as she is demanding. You say she's in many of the games? That brings up something I've been curious about. Are the Tactics Ogre games like Final Fantasy and Fire Emblem, in that the setting and cast is almost always different? Or, is their continuity and the settings reused?
Seriously, that is not a spoiler. Deneb has always been obsessed with those things.

www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999440-tactics-ogre-let-us-cling-together/58685692

Ogre Battle franchise takes place on the same planet over a span of roughly thirty years. They are just on different continents. Usually. Sometimes they go back to other ones. They have a lot of references to other games in the series. Take for instance the Holy Knights that help you early in the game. They are from the original Ogre Battle.

The chronological order is:

1. Knights of Lodis
2A. March of the Black Queen
2B. Legend of the Zenobia Prince
3. Person of Lordly Caliber
4. Let us Cling Together

falchion1984
5 years ago#27
Seriously, that is not a spoiler. Deneb has always been obsessed with those things.

www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999440-tactics-ogre-let-us-cling-together/58685692

Ogre Battle franchise takes place on the same planet over a span of roughly thirty years. They are just on different continents. Usually. Sometimes they go back to other ones. They have a lot of references to other games in the series. Take for instance the Holy Knights that help you early in the game. They are from the original Ogre Battle.

The chronological order is:

1. Knights of Lodis
2A. March of the Black Queen
2B. Legend of the Zenobia Prince
3. Person of Lordly Caliber
4. Let us Cling Together

Thanks for the info. Well, I just need to tame and auction off the three hydras, then I can get about buying the orbs. Then, *shudder*, I need to collect those glass pumpkins. Brings to mind this line from The Bard's Tale: "Some girls would be satisfied with flowers, but this one seems a bit more high maintenance." Like I said earlier, I hope Deneb is worth jumping through all these hoops.
Sure she is. She will even tell you so.

falchion1984
5 years ago#29
Sure she is. She will even tell you so.

I can believe it. Right now, I'm trying to recruit Diego. Good lord, that battle is a pain. But, I'll get it sooner or later. With luck, I'll even come away with the first of those three hydras I need to tame and auction to win over Deneb.
Ah, one of the new characters.

I'd get Deneb as soon as possible, myself. She is a great mage. Helps with pretty much every other difficult map.
  1. Boards
  2. Macross Triangle Frontier
  3. Trying to unlock full dating for Sheryl
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers