• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Macross Triangle Frontier
  3. Question about Kira Booster

User Info: falchion1984

falchion1984
5 years ago#1
Hey there. I've been running through Academy mode several times, since there's a Nyan payout when you finish, and I noticed something odd. When I create a female character, I only get blue hearts when I have her date male characters; namely Alto, Micheal and Kagura. But, with male characters, they got the red hearts dating Miyuki and Sheryl. So, why is it different with the female characters? Please let me know if you can help, and thanks in advance.
*laughs*

I get a lot of questions but I didn't expect to get this one.

(^___^)

The answer, my friend, is simple: Pink is a Girl Color and Blue is a Boy Color.

Girls are always get Pink Hearts and Boys always get Blue Hearts. It is not like the previous game where Pink was Love and Blue was Friendship. It is just gender-based now.

falchion1984
5 years ago#3
Dragon Knight Tonal posted...
*laughs*

I get a lot of questions but I didn't expect to get this one.

(^___^)

The answer, my friend, is simple: Pink is a Girl Color and Blue is a Boy Color.

Girls are always get Pink Hearts and Boys always get Blue Hearts. It is not like the previous game where Pink was Love and Blue was Friendship. It is just gender-based now.

I can see why you're laughing. I am too! Very sneaky of those Bandai people, changing the system. Since the translation guide didn't mention the difference, and googling drew a blank, I hadn't considered this. Thanks much, and catch you later.
I know. The guide's writer is an idiot.

Enjoy your game. (^__^)

falchion1984
5 years ago#5
Dragon Knight Tonal posted...
I know. The guide's writer is an idiot.

Enjoy your game. (^__^)

I will, and thanks again.
You're welcome.
  1. Boards
  2. Macross Triangle Frontier