• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SD Gundam G Generation World
  3. This or wait for overworld

User Info: bastion1979

bastion1979
6 years ago#1
Hi, guys. Just found this game on Jap psn for ard 2800yen. Shud I get this or wait for overworld? Thanks in advanced for any advices given.

User Info: Yandy_Kusanagi

Yandy_Kusanagi
6 years ago#2
Just wait for Overworld.
"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separates us."

User Info: Yokoso

Yokoso
6 years ago#3
Depends. It seems to me, that each consequent game goes further with the visuals, but becomes more and more primitive.
Started playing SDGG Zero - and its a much better GAME than World. Pretty pathetic visually, of course.

User Info: AlgusBlight

AlgusBlight
6 years ago#4
Overworld comes out in 2-3 weeks and looks like it'll be World 1.5 so I suggest you wait for that one.

User Info: ForteCanSwim

ForteCanSwim
6 years ago#5
Yokoso is exactly right. The game mechanics generally become more and more simple and the gameplay easier and easier as the series goes on although the visuals and roster improve.

So which game you should get depends on what kind of gamer you are. If you want some actual game structure, a challenge, story, stuff like that, then you should play an older game like G Generation NEO or DS. If you just like looking at fancy visuals or making things blow up with characters that you like then you should wait for Overworld. The series these days is very much like Dynasty Warriors in the form of a strategy RPG in the sense that everything around you basically exists just to be annihilated by you.

User Info: Dragen

Dragen
6 years ago#6
I loaded up my copy of World since I read somewhere about Overworld using your saves from Portable and World... and found out I didn't 100% the MS list in World. I'm working on that now. I'm surprised I left it at just 86% though I'd finished the rest. If money isn't that big an issue for you, I'd go ahead and get World first though. :)
(\/) Read Gold Digger every month
( 'o')

User Info: StriderTuna

StriderTuna
6 years ago#7
We're still finding things about OverWorld and you might end up liking this better than that.

with G Gen, not all progress is good. 3DS and Cross Drive aren't as popular as the games that came before it (This and DS respectively)
Claims List is in quote."Let's just take it easy and agree to disagree when it's debatable, not when facts are involved.." - Me
  1. Boards
  2. SD Gundam G Generation World
  3. This or wait for overworld
  • Topic Archived