• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SD Gundam G Generation World
  3. Confusion about what attacks are governed by Awakening stat.

User Info: HashiriyaR32

HashiriyaR32
6 years ago#1
So, from the wiki: How well a pilot can use psycom and "bit" weapons(funnels, fangs, dragoons, etc.) along with Newtype abilities.

Does that stat boost damage done by ALL MP-consuming weapons (including Trans-Am attacks), or only those marked as Awakening (examples listed from the wiki desc.), or Finishing Move (Fingers, Skull Heart Knuckle Guard)?
"The 86 is a car that trains its driver." - Bunta Fujiwara

User Info: Dpsmirths

Dpsmirths
6 years ago#2
Nope just the funnels and such excluding the 00 attacks because the fangs aren't classified as funnels I guess.

User Info: HashiriyaR32

HashiriyaR32
6 years ago#3
Well I can clearly see that fangs aren't classed as funnels (no MP cost). So Finishing Moves aren't affected by Awakening?
"The 86 is a car that trains its driver." - Bunta Fujiwara

User Info: Dpsmirths

Dpsmirths
6 years ago#4
Such as trans am and such, no. Just fin funnels.

User Info: StriderTuna

StriderTuna
6 years ago#5
if it's affected by "awakening" it'd say for the attack type "awakening" or "awakening shooting" something along those lines. 00 Gundam's fangs are more "Special shooting"
Claims List is in quote."Let's just take it easy and agree to disagree when it's debatable, not when facts are involved.." - Me
  1. Boards
  2. SD Gundam G Generation World
  3. Confusion about what attacks are governed by Awakening stat.
  • Topic Archived