• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SD Gundam G Generation World
  3. What's the deal with EN ?

User Info: StriderTuna

StriderTuna
6 years ago#11
Thank you for correcting me as I had no real idea why a nuclear powered MS would need refueling (ala in a Senki 0080 animated PV I saw)
Claims List is in quote."Let's just take it easy and agree to disagree when it's debatable, not when facts are involved.." - Me

User Info: Yokoso

Yokoso
6 years ago#12
>>If every unit is as powerful as their anime/Technical data book selves then we would be curbstomping the whole game.

That's great 'n all, but we are talking here about machines that are specifically claimed to have literally infinite energy in the canon. And they dont even regenerate it a little bit.

>>later on as you level your units EN won't matter anyway.

Sorry, no chance i level every unit to 99. I may be a gamer, but not that kind of gamer.

>>MS as early as the Zaku I already had nuclear reactors.

If only they had armour plates that werent made of explodium...

User Info: AtavistX

AtavistX
6 years ago#13
Yokoso posted...
>>If every unit is as powerful as their anime/Technical data book selves then we would be curbstomping the whole game.

That's great 'n all, but we are talking here about machines that are specifically claimed to have literally infinite energy in the canon. And they dont even regenerate it a little bit.

Sorry, no chance i level every unit to 99. I may be a gamer, but not that kind of gamer.

Like I said, game balance and no you don't need to get to 99, at lvl 35-43 some units are already capable of OHK most enemy units.

Hilariously enough C.E. suits explode gratuitously for units powered by batteries.

User Info: z827

z827
6 years ago#14
AtavistX posted...
Simple, game balance.

If every unit is as powerful as their anime/Technical data book selves then we would be curbstomping the whole game. Not mention the fact that Turn A or Turn X would have reset the world twice over before anyone could react.

meh, later on as you level your units EN won't matter anyway.

This.
If they followed the script through and through , RX-78-2 should be able to one-shot kill most grunt suits with a single beam rifle round , Waverider Crash would kill just about anything , there would be no end to Haman's funnels , GP02 would make you scream in fear the moment you laid your eyes on it and the PSP would explode because of the number of powerful Newtypes concentrated into a single map.

User Info: Seraph_Dylan

Seraph_Dylan
6 years ago#15
Yokoso posted...

>Zakus made of explodium.

I think you mean the Leo.

User Info: KuzuryuSubaru

KuzuryuSubaru
6 years ago#16
I feel sorry for those poor Leo pilots. At least in other Gundam series mass-produced units had decent armor. Those Leo are pretty much protected by plastic armor held together with duct tape.
Waiting for God Eater 2, FF Type-0 English release, Gundam Extreme VS for Vita, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed 3, Skyrim Dawnguard

User Info: Yokoso

Yokoso
6 years ago#17
"At least in other Gundam series mass-produced units had decent armor"

Which ones ? Zaku explodes from a single machinegun bullet in the very first Gundam episode. I have no idea about Leos, since i deliberately erased all memories of that horrendous series from my mind.
  1. Boards
  2. SD Gundam G Generation World
  3. What's the deal with EN ?
  • Topic Archived