help on battle royale

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: A_Little_Child

A_Little_Child
6 years ago#1
any tips for This part in the story mode? im really stuck and its purrty annoying... -____-
Looking for: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000450-pokemon-black-white-trading/58915641

User Info: Edgemaster70000

Edgemaster70000
6 years ago#2
It's called motor skills. Get them.
White FC - 0733- 4142-5987 name: Sam. YGO 2011 FC: 3654-1240-9457

User Info: Hydreigoon

Hydreigoon
6 years ago#3
Do you own the game? Because I use Save States.

If you do, then here's a tip. Stay in one spot for a while, let them direct their attacks there. Move out of the way as soon as they do.

Also get a lot of Endurance, since you'll need to crash into walls to gain invincibility to survive longer.
If you have time to read this, you have time to do something creative with your life.
PKMN White FC: Cadel: 3267 4391 1877.

User Info: natchu96

natchu96
6 years ago#4
And you can use booster parts to buy you some extra time.
Never refer to me by the letters in my username. It's an account name I had during my early school days that stuck. It does not sound too good when pronounced.

User Info: Edgemaster70000

Edgemaster70000
6 years ago#5
It's seriously the easiest minigame in the entire game, all you do is slowly move sideways while you let up on the gas, then accelerate and go back to the other side, and repeat.
White FC - 0733- 4142-5987 name: Sam. YGO 2011 FC: 3654-1240-9457

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived