I like how this game makes you learn by ****ing up.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus
  3. I like how this game makes you learn by ****ing up.

User Info: Time_Hero

Time_Hero
7 years ago#11
dsky9000 posted...
He thinks Black Rose Dragon,Brionac,Trishula,and a lot of other staple cards except Stardust is so cheap to use he will quit on you if you use their effects enough.

I don't even know to respond to that...
Ben D Straw
6/29/08

User Info: dsky9000

dsky9000
7 years ago#12
I was using a Ice Barriers deck for fun against and well I get Dai-Sojo,Defender,and Brionac out.I used Brionac effect each turn to return a card or cards to his hand or Extra Deck.Well he gets in a situation at least one time where he can summon Black Rose Dragon if he had it off one decent play that could of turned the duel around.

However he ends his turn I use Brionac's effect again he disconnects and after doing a massive amount of corrections in a message he tells me I'm using all the cheap cards and he's not dueling me again.
My Yugi-Oh WC 2011 FC Code 1034-2473-4999
Pokemon Black FC Code:2709-2745-6275

User Info: natchu96

natchu96
7 years ago#13
dsky9000 posted...
I was using a Ice Barriers deck for fun against and well I get Dai-Sojo,Defender,and Brionac out.I used Brionac effect each turn to return a card or cards to his hand or Extra Deck.Well he gets in a situation at least one time where he can summon Black Rose Dragon if he had it off one decent play that could of turned the duel around.

However he ends his turn I use Brionac's effect again he disconnects and after doing a massive amount of corrections in a message he tells me I'm using all the cheap cards and he's not dueling me again.

WTF?!? Six Sams is way cheaper :)
Never refer to me by the letters in my username. It's an account name I had during my early school days that stuck. It does not sound too good when pronounced.

User Info: Skyminxyz

Skyminxyz
7 years ago#14
In 2010 people D'CED on me for using Level up Dragons.....(Don't get me started when I used Stardust Dragon/ Kuriru's Earthbound Immortal...)
Pokemon HG FC:3525 3042 1562 DarkGold
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.

User Info: dsky9000

dsky9000
7 years ago#15
natchu96 posted...
dsky9000 posted...

WTF?!? Six Sams is way cheaper :)

Yeah Six Samurai are cheap if they go first.
My Yugi-Oh WC 2011 FC Code 1034-2473-4999
Pokemon Black FC Code:2709-2745-6275

User Info: Crimson_Spider

Crimson_Spider
7 years ago#16
Duel puzzles are nice, but usually my questions on rulings arise while I'm in the middle of a duel where a peculiar situation arises and I'm not sure how to deal with it.
Secular Humanism: The philosophy that adamantly denies that is a philosophy.
  1. Boards
  2. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus
  3. I like how this game makes you learn by ****ing up.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived