September Ban List Predictions - tell me what do you think

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus
  3. September Ban List Predictions - tell me what do you think

User Info: DemiseEnd

DemiseEnd
6 years ago#21
AppIe_3-14 posted...
Blingya25 posted...
Marshmallon - (two Spirit Reapers, two Marshmallons)

Spirit Reaper is a lot easier to get rid of than Marshmallon.

But reaper is a lot better

Discard a card is worse than losing 2000 LP
My signature has been overidden by TROMBE !!!
Every 7/7/2011 each years, good things happen

User Info: dsky9000

dsky9000
6 years ago#22
Banned
1.Gateway To The Six Samurai

Limited
1.Legendary Six Samurai Shi En
2.Legendary Six Samurai Kageki
3.Shi En Smoke Signal
4.Spore
5.Lonefire Blossom
6.Rekindling
My Yugi-Oh WC 2011 FC Code 1034-2473-4999
Pokemon Black FC Code:2709-2745-6275

User Info: Peh13

Peh13
6 years ago#23
dsky9000 posted...
Banned

Limited
3.Shi En Smoke Signal
4.Spore
5.Lonefire Blossom
6.Rekindling

why dont they limit kizan too

and shinai, mizuho, grandmaster, kagemusha
You enjoy all the killing!! That's why. ~Liquid

dsky9000
6 years ago#24
Peh13 posted...
dsky9000 posted...
Banned

Limited
3.Shi En Smoke Signal
4.Spore
5.Lonefire Blossom
6.Rekindling

why dont they limit kizan too

and shinai, mizuho, grandmaster, kagemusha

Kizan,Shinai,Mizuho,Grandmaster,and Kagemusha don't give me problems on there own.I can deal with them easily after disposing Shi En.

User Info: Windstorm101

Windstorm101
6 years ago#25
Look at this logically:

Banned:

Gateway (BIG maybe since sams aren't the top of the top right now)
Mind Control (maybe)

Limited:

Trishula (For sure since he is in the OCG).
Librarian (hopefully since banning him would be silly)
Royal Tribute (probably not since GK's aren't topping in OCG however if any card deserves to have done to it what Allure of Darkness did then it's this card).
Solemn Warning (I can see this happening....really!)

Semi-Limited:

Dewloren (REALLY needs to happen as this will kill fish OTK without the need to ban Librarian).
Pot of Duality (BIG maybe since it's already not being played in threes and is actually seeing less and less play nowadays)
Reborn Tengu (See Royal Tribute's explanation....it's not OCG but you never know and limiting him would make him worthless).
Necro Gardna (I STILL say that two of this guy would be fine in the current meta)
Destiny Draw (more of a personal preference but I would like to try a format with 2 D-Draw and 2 Malicious).

Unlimited:

Not sure on this one.

I don't see how people can hate on the Sams so hard....yeah a first turn Shi-En REALLY sucks to get over but the sams just aren't topping right now....they're tier 1.5-2.

Magician of Faith will NEVER come back and should NEVER come back....she's still SOOOOO dirty.

Limiter Removal? REALLY? This card is fine right where it is. NO current top decks run this card.....heck even a lot of machine decks like Karakuris don't run it anymore. Banning it would be pointless.

User Info: invaderjim17

invaderjim17
6 years ago#26
Banned:
gateway-i personally have nothing against SS,but a lot of people want this banned

Limited:
Shien Smoke screen-this cards makes first turn shien incredibly consistent, although it will slow them down,they would still be able to compete

Solemn warning-after reading the event coverage,i realize we have too many solemns; as much as i like it, this makes duels very repetitive

Librarian-at 1,it's not hard to deal with

Semi-Limited:
Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow-though i doubt

Reborn Tengu-makes it not crazy broken and people will actually think before playing

Destiny Draw-it wouldnt change much,maybe help some hero builts

Pot of duality-my favorite card,but same reasoning as warning

plague-spreader-give zombies/LS that little boost. Its sad seeing the once so splashable tuner reduce to this

Necro Gardna-why was this limited?

Master hyperion- it won't affect the deck that much but a lot of people want it semi'd

Junk synchron-this card is crazy with doppel. i feel he will weaken a bit with librarian at 1 but still do some serious damage.

Pot of avarice-again,many people want this on the banlist,

Formula synchron-i rather not have this card hit but its very possible,considering how many decks can run this.

Not Limited:
Bottomless Trap Hole-it needs more love
overload fusion-i dont think theres a difference between 2 or 3,most people only run 2 anyway

User Info: Windstorm101

Windstorm101
6 years ago#27
invaderjim17 posted...

Necro Gardna-why was this limited?

It was limited beacuse of Lightsworns which made him far too easy to mill and negate attacks with...however I agree that it should come back to semi-limited as the LS deck is mostly dead and he doesn't see play in anything else.

dsky9000
6 years ago#28
Semi-Limit Scrap Dragon

User Info: donnydad

donnydad
6 years ago#29
Predicting a future ban list is as pointless as running a deck with 40 normal monsters. Konami will hit anything they want in the end so why mess with it. The only things I see getting hit are T.G. Hyper Librarian getting banned or limited, Formula Synchron could be limited or semi - limited. Blackwings have been crippled enough so doing anything to them is pointless. X- Sabers are still around but they are not seen as often so limiting anything there would also be pointless. The whole point of this post is don't worry about it til it happens
  1. Boards
  2. Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus
  3. September Ban List Predictions - tell me what do you think

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived