Worst Yugi Game Yet

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Baykura

Baykura
7 years ago#1
Why? Because a week ago, I got back into the games again and started off with Nightmare Troubadour. I had the time of my life. I was uninterested in any of the other games for whatever reason, so I just jumped straight to this one...

...that was a terrible mistake. It's so gimmicky. But what bothers me the most is that it takes about 40 seconds or MORE for the CPU to decide whether or not to go into attack mode. How can ANY OF YOU play this game like that? The duels last about an hour because of this horrible waiting period.

Or is my game just faulty..
Gamertag: Mizu of Ymir
PSN: Mizukai

User Info: mdealassfault

mdealassfault
7 years ago#2
That's a bad way of spelling "Forbidden Memories."
I do a body good, too!*
*(Statement not approved by the FDA.)

User Info: Nauske

Nauske
7 years ago#3
4000+ Card library.
Near infinite combinations.
Deal with it.
All those that refuse to follow their mind before anything else do not deserve to walk this earth.

User Info: MDieter

MDieter
7 years ago#4
I wish GameFAQs had a like button, Nauske.
---Y()U@r3@D0u(h3---

User Info: invaderjim17

invaderjim17
7 years ago#5
If you really take an hour to win against the CPU of this game, that makes you the worst player yet.

Baykura
7 years ago#6
Seems like you guys have never heard of a word called "hyperbole".

And the amount of cards this game has probably has nothing to do with how long it takes for a CPU to attack or end their turn. =/

Also, what does MY skill level have anything to do with how long it takes the CPU to do anything? Or can someone not put two things together. :D

Nauske
7 years ago#7

And the amount of cards this game has probably has nothing to do with how long it takes for a CPU to attack or end their turn. =/

Near infinite combinations.

All those that refuse to follow their mind before anything else do not deserve to walk this earth.

Baykura
7 years ago#8
That still means nothing. You mean this game can't process the possible combinations quick enough during one match? There can only be so many cards on the field at once. And the odds of having them ALL filed is very unlikely.

You'd have a point if all 4000+ cards were on the field at once. And it's as if the AI is outstanding. I'd be okay with it if they were actually formidable...but they aren't.

Nauske
7 years ago#9

That still means nothing. You mean this game can't process the possible combinations quick enough during one match? There can only be so many cards on the field at once. And the odds of having them ALL filed is very unlikely.

Oh okay

User Info: MDieter

MDieter
7 years ago#10
Nintendo DS: CPU = One 67 MHz ARM9 and one 33 MHz ARM7.
Storage capacity: Cartridge save, 4 MB RAM.

This.
---Y()U@r3@D0u(h3---

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived