• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rugby Challenge
  3. Don't buy this if you want an at all realistic representation of rugby

User Info: Hhhmmm

Hhhmmm
10 years ago#1
Offloading or line breaking EVERY tackle on any difficulty above easy, rampant knockons for no reason, stupid scrum mechanics, no mauls from lineouts, turnovers every second ruck.

Oh yeah, and worst of all normalised stats in ALL online matches (ranked or not). That means it doesn't matter what team you pick, the only things changing are the faces and shirts.

Terrible, 3/10 game.
Anyone named "Hhhmmm" who questions stuff and finds out suspicious things is a win in my book - Louie_BASS_pwn

User Info: tomiton

tomiton
10 years ago#2
Exactly. Not at all what I expected. 3 years of waiting for a new rugby game, then a month of waiting to get the pre-ordered game. Such a let down, doesn't have realistic gameplay to say the least. Disappointed.
MH3U: Anton - EU Server MHP3 HD PSN: Iron123Impact
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheInfernalDemons

User Info: benboz

benboz
10 years ago#3

I'm a rugby fan and I find this game actually pretty good. It may have its flaws but its still fun.

User Info: barny0111

barny0111
10 years ago#4

yeah you pretty much summed up this game. Its got some broken mechanics. Still, its entertaining enough for the rugby fan. Maybe not for the core gamer though.

It's definately not realistic, but Im enjoying it. Lets hope they patch it up. If so, I could be playing it long after the cup finishes.

Go the Wobbellies!!

User Info: JOKER677

JOKER677
10 years ago#5

Not really, I just want to play the game because I wasn't really expecting much to begin with seeing as how lax the last titles have been.

1. Boards
  2. Rugby Challenge
  3. Don't buy this if you want an at all realistic representation of rugby
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A