• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rugby Challenge
  3. Fantastic game!!

User Info: aaron25m

aaron25m
10 years ago#21

question is why do you even bother you have posted nothing credible while launching attacks on me with no reasoning at all

User Info: barny0111

barny0111
10 years ago#22
You guys are a pain in the ass. I clciked on this page to get helpful info, not read some petty argument.

I'm a big rugby fan and am keen on buying it. But i have played too many dodgy rugby games in the past and am very cautious now. The lack of set plays seems to be a downer. With good set plays and solid online system, this game could be a keeper.

I probably end up buying it, but any other player reviews would be very helpful.

User Info: benboz

benboz
10 years ago#23

I got this game and it is actually pretty good and way more better than the 2011 Rugby World Cup game. It may have its flaws but its still good.

User Info: muaythaifighter

muaythaifighter
10 years ago#24
Yeah i'd like to know how it compares with the world cup game

User Info: barny0111

barny0111
10 years ago#25

Ok, so I bought the game. I couldn't help myself. I was watching world cup finals all day on fox, and caught the RWC bug.

The game is alot better then RWC2011, but its still kinda broken. The passing is all over the place and the occasional bug shows its head. Complaints aside, this game is still fun. It does have a good pace and when the games are competitive, its enjoyable. Lets hopethebugswill be fixed up with some patches.

The game has great potential, but at the moment its not as good as I'd hoped (I had high hopes). I loved the Jonah Lomu rugby of yester year.

1. Boards
  2. Rugby Challenge
  3. Fantastic game!!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A