• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rugby Challenge
  3. Far better than world cup

User Info: mikepaddles

mikepaddles
10 years ago#1
Looks 100000000s better than the world cup game coming out
New Zealand was the only undefeated team at the world cup! PSN: "hadleymike"

User Info: colum24

colum24
10 years ago#2
I've played the demo of the Rugby World Cup and although I wasn't overly impressed with it I was going to get it anyway because I have been waiting so long for a new rugby game.

Now I see this game and I'm not sure what to do.

Last Rugby game I played was EA's on the PS2 but EA don't seem to be making any more rugby games.

mikepaddles
10 years ago#3
I'm definitely waiting for challenge to come out, the world cup game looks too much like the old ps2 rugby games. They come out 2 weeks apart and challenge has so many more gameplay options and the graphics look heaps better. Also the in game play looks far more lifelike. I've been waiting for ages too but think waiting the extra two weeks will be worth it!

mikepaddles
10 years ago#4
Just played the world cup demo, pretty average, won 49 - 0 tho! Seems just like rugby on ps2. Definately gona wait for challenge to come out!

User Info: FarCry1997

FarCry1997
10 years ago#5

I agree!

Far better than the 2011 Rugby World Cup game. That game is exactly the same as Rugby 08 only worse, however Rugby Challenge looks like it brings better graphics, animations and a whole new dimension to the game.

User Info: tomiton

tomiton
10 years ago#6
Yeah, lets hope it won't let us down...
About time I get hooked on a sports video game again
MH3U: Anton - EU Server MHP3 HD PSN: Iron123Impact
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheInfernalDemons

User Info: aaron25m

aaron25m
10 years ago#7

we have it now in NZ and its great im really loving it and i havent played a sports game for a very long time :-)

User Info: muaythaifighter

muaythaifighter
10 years ago#8
Came out here 2 days ago, i'm really thinking about buying it!!! I want to see feedback first and know all the ins and outs of the game first though.

User Info: muaythaifighter

muaythaifighter
10 years ago#9
Okay so i couldn't wait, i got it!
  1. Boards
  2. Rugby Challenge
  3. Far better than world cup
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A