• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantom Breaker
  3. Amazon says new date september 26th...

User Info: Mindwipe77

Mindwipe77
7 years ago#1
oh well if it makes the game better so be it
Now-Blades of Time (360)-DCUO-(ps3)
Buying-Gravity Rush(vita)/LollipopChainsaw(360)

User Info: gamerica21

gamerica21
7 years ago#2
I got an e-mail update from Amazon for the SE saying October 3 to 6 for the game. Maybe the special edition releases later.

User Info: Shagyam

Shagyam
7 years ago#3
gamerica21 posted...
I got an e-mail update from Amazon for the SE saying October 3 to 6 for the game. Maybe the special edition releases later.

That's just amazons being slow with shipping and not doing it in 3 days like normal
PSN- Hellz88
GT - Hellz07

User Info: HermanTuttle

HermanTuttle
7 years ago#4
Wow, this has really gotten bad. I'm seriously anticipating a cancellation announcement at this point.

User Info: Stray_Zero

Stray_Zero
7 years ago#5
HermanTuttle posted...
Wow, this has really gotten bad. I'm seriously anticipating a cancellation announcement at this point.

For what reason, the game is already made and complete, its the lack of the publishers input or the pubs themselves for them being silent about all this and not bothering to ship it.

And besides, you said the same thing for O.E., but that came out besides the stupid delays anyway.
"Jitterbug, He who Opens the Door" - DeathSmiles - Live/PSN/YouTube: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)

HermanTuttle
7 years ago#6
I wouldn't be as worried if they didn't act so certain that the last date they gave was final.

Sent 7Sixty a message, I'll post if I get a response.

User Info: X_Masquerade_X

X_Masquerade_X
7 years ago#7
about ready to cancel my pre-order once and for all.
100% Unbiased
Now Playing: NG3, RE: ORC, Uncharted Vita, SFxT, Starhawk

HermanTuttle
7 years ago#8

Why? Because you're impatient? That would be idiotic at this point. It's not over 'till it's over.

User Info: Drakebunny

Drakebunny
7 years ago#9
HermanTuttle posted...

Why? Because you're impatient? That would be idiotic at this point. It's not over 'till it's over.

It won't be over until next year.
loljk

HermanTuttle
7 years ago#10
As pessimistic as I am about this game, my preorder is staying active until it gets canceled.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantom Breaker
  3. Amazon says new date september 26th...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A