For people complaining about the (Physics)..Moto GP is better then SBKX

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MotoGP 10/11
  3. For people complaining about the (Physics)..Moto GP is better then SBKX

User Info: 3rd-Dagree

3rd-Dagree
6 years ago#1
I've pay both SBK8-X and I love both games but what I think is better would be MotoGP 10/11 I been playing this game for a while and got to rank 30 I'm playing on full sim with Yamaha and I have no complaints about the handling or the game. This is the best MotoGP I've played and I played them all and i think this is better then SBK 8-X.
Its only hard to control your bike when you first start off as a new to the game.You have to give the game a try not think like I been seen some people post just cause they played the demo that its gonna be the finished product and its even stupid to say this game sucks when you only play with all or some type of assist on that turns the game into a arcade feel when you turn on all assist. For players who like challenge well you cant just go straight to Insane mode because your bike will not be built to win. You have to wait almost a full season to even try Insane mode but as you buy better upgrades aka bike parts.Honestly the game gets more rewarding later when you max your stats for your bike. Then the real fun comes into play. Like for instance for those of you who complain about the demo or complain about the physics well if you don't like the way the default settings for the bikes are you can change them in the tune bike settings section where you can completely make your bike handle perfectly just the way you want it.It has plenty of bike options to tune from gear ratio 0.80 to 10.0 also stuff like spring stiffness damping and rebounding and yeah wheelbase too and if you feel you parts are too strong like say your brakes you can always go to the upgrade section and remove any part you may feel is too strong for your settings and install a lower level part if you like. So unless your just somebody who just want to pick the game up and expect everything to be perfect and go online and win races then this game is not for you.This is a game for people who work hard for they bike and tune it everything up from your looks to how strong and agile your bike can be and then bring it to online play to test your skills. I hope this help people try the game out first before they bla bla bla this game deserve way more credit from real full game players not demo players :/
Q: How do I have sex in this game people - csnthefirst
A: Why don't you try having sex in real life? - Dr_Mojo
  1. Boards
  2. MotoGP 10/11
  3. For people complaining about the (Physics)..Moto GP is better then SBKX

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived