• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. MotoGP 10/11
  3. first impressions

User Info: afexthedamaja

afexthedamaja
7 years ago#1

So I came home last night to discover MotoGP 10/11 (PS3) sitting on the coffee table. The guys at Gamestop told my girlfriend that they're not sure when or if the XBOX 360 version is releasing in NA. I also noticed the price was $39.99 which isn't so bad for a new game on launch.

That being said, I need to take back a majority of criticism I had for this game. Once you turn off all the assists and map the controller exactly the way you want it, combined with the re-vamped sound and lack of annoying voice over... this game is already hands over fist better then 09/10.

I ran a quick Time Trial on Mugello just to run it through the paces. I'm pretty stoked with the way it ran. I noticed that at low speeds the bike has massive over steer and at high speed if you forget to tuck in, you pretty much enter a speed wobble/tank slap scenario that led to a massive highside (all my bad). I'm sure with a little suspension tuning I can alleviate much of the oversteer.

I actually can't wait to get home tonight and give it athorough run through as last nights little tryout was only for about 40 minutes.

1. Boards
  2. MotoGP 10/11
  3. first impressions
  • Topic Archived