• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BUMPED2002

BUMPED2002
7 years ago#1
I enjoy games like these ! Usually games based on movies suck but this is one is quite fun to play for me !

User Info: OmenUK

OmenUK
7 years ago#2

BUMPED2002 posted...
I enjoy games like these ! Usually games based on movies suck but this is one is quite fun to play for me !

I'm the opposite, I do not normally like games like this but I really enjoyed this one, it seems like they went to a lot of time and effort not just with the voice acting (nice to see Christopher Lloyd reprise his role, haven't cjecked but hope he wasn't the only original cast member), but also the story which was really good (and was sort of in keeping with the 3 films) which was humerous and had so many twists and turns it really felt like it could have been the 4th (and even 5th) film in the series.

I have completed all five parts so having a break from it for a little then I intend on going back to get the trophies I missed.

• Topic Archived