• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: onecoolmuffin

onecoolmuffin
8 years ago#1
What do you think the chances are?

User Info: atzuin

atzuin
8 years ago#2
i don't really care, but i read in another topic here that chances are good for it to be released in a single pack(all episodes at once) when they finished releasing it on pc and ps3 since xbox doesn't like episodic content like that, they did the same thing with the Sam&Max game apparently.

User Info: Blk_Mage_Ctype

Blk_Mage_Ctype
8 years ago#3
I imagine that eventually they'll make a compilation of all episodes on a disc and release that across all platforms.

However, if you really want to play this right away, then I recommend getting the PC Version. Chances are, your PC can run it, and you can always download the demo first to make sure.
I imagine Bethesda's Quality Testing Department a big, dusty room filled with cobwebs, and a chimp wearing a Fez banging on the keyboard of a single computer...

User Info: BlazingxPaddles

BlazingxPaddles
8 years ago#4
I remember hearing it was coming to the Xbox as well. But, it hasn't happened.

User Info: ChildOfTheSun

ChildOfTheSun
8 years ago#5
onecoolmuffin posted...
What do you think the chances are?

Zero

User Info: jkm555

jkm555
8 years ago#6
Who cares if it comes to x-box

User Info: skiguy1981

skiguy1981
8 years ago#7
i care
The problem with Internet quotations is that many are not genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

User Info: Nike_SB_Rocker

Nike_SB_Rocker
8 years ago#8
Serious PS3 fanboys here. Don't mess with them for they have the 360 sucks disease
  • Topic Archived