• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: StnkyWizleTeets

StnkyWizleTeets
8 years ago#1
When I bought my PS3 a few weeks ago. I just finally decided to try it out and I couldn't be more excited to play the whole series. I don't really like this type of game, though I've only played demos before, but I am a huge fan of the movies. Just from the demo I get the feel of the movies and I can tell it's not Micheal j fox but it's close enough I don't care.

My one problem was that I knew what I should do to solve the puzzle I just couldn't seem to figure out how to do it. I knew to turn up the amp but it wouldn't highlight it so that I knew there was a seperate command for the knobs. It just kept skipping over it between the guitar and the amp itself. Then again I have never played this type of game.

Anyways, gonna go get some PSN cash this weekend and download. It kind of stinks that I have to wait for the rest of the episodes but it's a small price to pay. Also you have to buy all the episodes? Why not sell them one at a time? They could have made more money that way, and since I hear that some of the money goes to Micheal J Fox's charity that wouldn't be a bad thing.
GT: StnkyWizleTeets
PSN: StnkyWizleTeets

User Info: AustinFan4Life

AustinFan4Life
8 years ago#2
I agree with ya, cuz that was my main issue on if I didn't like episode one, but I enjoyed the demo, so I felt it was worth it. But if anyone didn't like the first episode, they'd pretty much be out $20 since they didn't sell them individually.
PSN ID: AustinFan
  • Topic Archived