• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Back to the Future: The Game - Episode I: It's About Time
  3. Just got released in EU PSN. A question about price.

User Info: Kineas87

Kineas87
8 years ago#1
I'd just wanted to ask, is the 20 euros price for the full season (as in, I unlock everything with 20 euros and I download the "key" every time a new episode is released)?

Cause if it is, it's pretty damn low :)
" God I wish I had a limit break..." - Cassidy, Fallout 2

User Info: Baofu

Baofu
8 years ago#2
If it's like it is here in the US($20 for us), then you buy the full season for that price and just download the episodes as they are released.
This is my boomstick. Retailing for about $109.95, it's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right...shop smart...shop S-Mart!-Ash

User Info: atzuin

atzuin
8 years ago#3
yeah, it's like pre-ordering all 5 episodes.

User Info: Bodfit

Bodfit
8 years ago#4
It sounds a bit suspect to me.
If all the parts were in one d/l at release the review would relect the quality overall. As it stands you've paid in advance and while the first episode sounds quite good , the others might be total crap.
Especially if sales are low and the developers cut corners for the other episodes.
Then again, they could all be finished, but why release them this way?

User Info: SoPoF

SoPoF
8 years ago#5
"As it stands you've paid in advance and while the first episode sounds quite good , the others might be total crap."

Yeah, but you wouldn't know unless you've played them anyways, so it's just the same risk as with any other game.

That said, I'm no big fan of episodic games as well, but what can you do except wait until they're all released?

User Info: MC Link

MC Link
8 years ago#6
Especially if sales are low and the developers cut corners for the other episodes.

The first was BRILLIANT though! :)

is it once a month?
)¯¯¯¯\/¯¯¯¯( c Link; PSN - Steffanio
/___(\__/)___\ ValKilmer4Life-GT - 88_|_88 <--That there's my Yahg face.

User Info: Baofu

Baofu
8 years ago#7
"If all the parts were in one d/l at release the review would relect the quality overall. As it stands you've paid in advance and while the first episode sounds quite good , the others might be total crap.

Then don't buy it until all 5 parts are out? So far, on PC, the first two episodes are out...both have been receiving the same sort of reviews. This is not the first time telltale has made episodic content like this.

"is it once a month?"

Yes...I think it is supposed to be one a month from here on.. I imagine episode 2 for PS3 will release around the same time that episode 3 does on PC.
This is my boomstick. Retailing for about $109.95, it's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right...shop smart...shop S-Mart!-Ash

User Info: MC Link

MC Link
8 years ago#8
Fantastic!

I am still buzzing from finishing part one! haha
)¯¯¯¯\/¯¯¯¯( c Link; PSN - Steffanio
/___(\__/)___\ ValKilmer4Life-GT - 88_|_88 <--That there's my Yahg face.
  1. Boards
  2. Back to the Future: The Game - Episode I: It's About Time
  3. Just got released in EU PSN. A question about price.
  • Topic Archived