• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Back to the Future: The Game - Episode I: It's About Time
  3. So, can you guide me through the trophies?

User Info: MC Link

MC Link
8 years ago#1
Hi there!

I am in the UK so have to wait till tomorrow to DL this game - been waiting since November and TODAY they take down PSN! haha

D'OH!

So, while I wait - could you guys tell me trophies I might miss as I play through? Then I have a handy guide! :) :) :)

I just bought my PS3 last week for this game; so would like to get eerything on it so I have at least one game with all trophies! haha

thanks for any help!

:) :) :)
)¯¯¯¯\/¯¯¯¯( c Link; PSN - Steffanio
/___(\__/)___\ ValKilmer4Life-GT - 88_|_88 <--That there's my Yahg face.

User Info: EVOLUTION117

EVOLUTION117
8 years ago#2
**SPOILERS...I guess**

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
There are 3 trophies you can miss on your first playthrough. 2 are ridiculously easy to get, as is the third if you pay attention.

1) Deja Marty (Bronze) Perfectly repeated dialog while repeating Doc's temporal experiment

For this, just select the appropriate responses that Marty gave the first time Doc demonstrated the Delorean in the original Back to the Future

2)Fate in flux (Bronze) Heard about the curious fate of Marshall Strickland

Whilst in Edna Strickland's apartment, look at the pictures on her wall a couple of times.

3)Fuelmaster (Bronze) Flawlessly mixed up a batch of Emmett's Rocket Fuel

Now this could be considered the tricky one. Basically at some point in the game, you're gonna have to mix together some Rocket Fuel. 'Emmet' will give you instructions on how to do so whilst having a conversation with someone. Basically, he'll emphasise specific words which are clues for the actions you need to take. The further you get into the process, the quicker the instructions will come. Just keep track and take the appropriate actions accordingly.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
**END SPOILERS**
I am the true essence of Evil's bane. I am the Fierce Deity and I have risen again to kick your ass

MC Link
8 years ago#3
Thank you very much my friend!

Can't believe how badly this update was timed for me!!!

*heavy*

User Info: EVOLUTION117

EVOLUTION117
8 years ago#4
Yeah, glad I was around when it updated just after 12:00pm. Got this and the Mortal Kombat Demo before PSN went down.
I am the true essence of Evil's bane. I am the Fierce Deity and I have risen again to kick your ass

User Info: atzuin

atzuin
8 years ago#5
there are two more trophies that are missable.

SPOILERS
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
4) Hi Bob! Namechecked BTTF Creators
check the sign of the laws office

5) A Plausible Explanation Discovered the origin of the "new" DeLorean
talk to doc when he's in jail and ask him what he's doing in 1931, after that new options will come up, keep asking him till he explains that.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
END SPOILERS

MC Link
8 years ago#6
thanks a lot - I really appreciate you going to the effort for me :)

MC Link
8 years ago#7
100%!! Thanks to you guys!

What a great ride; bring on Part 2!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Thank yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou, my first 100%!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Back to the Future: The Game - Episode I: It's About Time
  3. So, can you guide me through the trophies?
  • Topic Archived