• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Rishnix

Rishnix
8 years ago#1
It was a great game and I loved it, but I just finished it in less than 3 hours. $20 for that is just too steep a price. I'm not sure I'll be getting the sequel episodes now. Maybe I'll just watch them when they come out.

What about you guys?
*Holds up sign.*
Arrrrgh! Pandas can't talk!

User Info: dvdj2713

dvdj2713
8 years ago#2
That $20 you paid is for all five episodes, but the only one released on psn now is episode 1, episode 2 just came out on pc and mac, so it will probably be pretty soon that you will be able to download it.
SS FRIEND CODE 0303 2101 0135

Rishnix
8 years ago#3
Oh sweet. Well in that case this is going to be a bargain. It sucks having to wait for each episode, but if each episode is about 3 hours then it'll practically be a steal.
*Holds up sign.*

User Info: Time_Child

Time_Child
8 years ago#4
Does anyone know if this is going to be released on disc as one full game eventually?

User Info: Spikenenspikspi

Spikenenspikspi
8 years ago#5
Time_Child posted...
Does anyone know if this is going to be released on disc as one full game eventually?

I think it's safe to assume they're at least putting out a retail copy for PC. That's what they did for their previous game Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse, only PC though. PS3 owners will probably have to do with the digital copy on PSN.

User Info: RunzWthScissorz

RunzWthScissorz
8 years ago#6

Dude!!! 3 hours?!!? The "Episode One" I downloaded on the PS3 was less than 10 minutes!

I would not have an issue with 3 hours X 5 Episodes... but I would with 5 minutes X 5 Episodes for $20.

MAYBE the "DEMO" is not the FULL Episode One???

Off to investigate... unless someone here wants to save me some time?

User Info: cooldust

cooldust
8 years ago#7
"HEAD EXPLODES!"

Rishnix
8 years ago#8
Did you make sure to download the Demo unlock?
*Holds up sign.*

User Info: Stone500

Stone500
8 years ago#9
@RunzWthScissorz

Way to play the demo, dude XD
http://www.myfellowgamers.com/ - All games are not created equal
Omnomnomnom

User Info: RunzWthScissorz

RunzWthScissorz
8 years ago#10

I ended up paying for it 5 minutes after posting that...

$20... meh

• Topic Archived