• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: tmacbooking

tmacbooking
8 years ago#1
Have no problem, but just curious if its been said

User Info: Psycho_Kirby

Psycho_Kirby
8 years ago#2
Nope, just PC, Mac, iPad, and PS3.

After how much Telltale got screwed over trying to release Wallace and Gromit on XBLA, they'll probably never try episodic gaming on the 360 again.
We're whalers on the moon! We carry a harpoon!
But there ain't no whales so we tell tall tales and sing our whaling tune!

User Info: dakko

dakko
8 years ago#3
yeah, blame microsoft, not telltale

User Info: scottydu23

scottydu23
8 years ago#4
i wonder why this isnt on the wii? oh well, i guess i wont play this game after all
Welcome to you're "DOOM"!

User Info: Psycho_Kirby

Psycho_Kirby
8 years ago#5
Telltale had bad experiences releasing Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People and Tales of Monkey Island on WiiWare too.

Of the three downloadable console game services, PSN fits Telltale's episodic format the best.
We're whalers on the moon! We carry a harpoon!
But there ain't no whales so we tell tall tales and sing our whaling tune!

User Info: DarkLeecher99

DarkLeecher99
8 years ago#6
and i for 1 aint complaining...finally a ''heavy'' exclusive release for the PS3...put that in a hole where the sun doesnt shine xbox
<::::::::::::[]xxxx[]WoPtiDoe[]xxxx[]::::::::::::>

User Info: BlueSkies7776

BlueSkies7776
8 years ago#7
and i for 1 aint complaining...finally a ''heavy'' exclusive release for the PS3...put that in a hole where the sun doesnt shine xbox

I think we should wait to see if the game is any good before we start gloating.
Life is too short to worry.

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
8 years ago#8

As soon as they cancel the PC and iPad versions, you can start bragging about it being exclusive. Until then, you have failed.

(NOTE: There is no point in saying "PC and Mac" because Macs are PCs. PC = personal computer, not "computer running windows".)
YOU'RE a pie chart.

User Info: Eratticus

Eratticus
8 years ago#9
Sucks, because the PS3's the only console I don't have. Guess I'll need to get a gaming PC since this looks like a phenomenal game.
http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/eratticus/PotD%20MSPaint/ The Photobucket
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=eratticus The Backlog

User Info: snowboard340

snowboard340
8 years ago#10
you probably don't need too powerful of a pc for this game...
  • Topic Archived