• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MrBenzedrine

MrBenzedrine
8 years ago#1
What is this game supposed to be anyway?
GameFAQS is teh cool.

User Info: supanova78

supanova78
8 years ago#2
I was just wondering the same thing.. Isnt q4 2010 now??
Currently Playing - PC - Monkey Island 1, PS3 - DMC4, X360 -NG2, PS2 - Dynamite Deka, WII - Mario Kart, NDS - FF Tactics A2, PSP - Tekken DR, Arcade - MSHVSSF.

User Info: Psycho_Kirby

Psycho_Kirby
8 years ago#3
It's a point and click adventure game.
We're whalers on the moon! We carry a harpoon!
But there ain't no whales so we tell tall tales and sing our whaling tune!

User Info: Ziggy_SEES_SeeD

Ziggy_SEES_SeeD
8 years ago#4
It's an adventure game. TellTale is making it. So it'll be similar to Sam & Max I assume. I never played those games. But I can also assume this will be similar to Hotel Dusk and Ace Attorney Investigations for the DS as those are also "point and click" adventure games.

The story takes place 6 months after the third movie and the DeLorean appears in Marty's life (After he was living without his best friend Doc Brown for 6 months). Doc has apparently gotten himself stuck in another time period. So this will all be new material. We will also get to see a young Doc Brown. It will be 5 episodes and the PC version will release around December with the PSN version flowing soon after.

Lloyd and Michael J. Fox are lending their likeness for character design and Lloyd will actually be voicing Doc Brown. Fox couldn't voice Marty but they found an incredibly similar voice. I mean this guy REALLY does a good job. The co-creator/writer for the original trilogy is also helping out in the script.

If you want to see the info for yourself look up the behind the scenes videos (there are 3) that have come out for the game. They are an interesting watch. I'm super excited for this game!
"My reality is mine alone. Come what may, I'm ready." - Cloud Strife
"We live to make the impossible possible!" - Lightning Farron

User Info: Psycho_Kirby

Psycho_Kirby
8 years ago#5
But I can also assume this will be similar to Hotel Dusk and Ace Attorney Investigations for the DS as those are also "point and click" adventure games.

Not really. Ace Attorney and Hotel Dusk have adventure game elements, but they're more visual novels than anything else. Telltale's stuff is pretty similar gameplay-wise to the old LucasArts adventures of the 90s (fitting, since most of Telltale's staff consists of former LucasArts employees).

I'll probably make a FAQ topic later today.
We're whalers on the moon! We carry a harpoon!
But there ain't no whales so we tell tall tales and sing our whaling tune!

User Info: Ziggy_SEES_SeeD

Ziggy_SEES_SeeD
8 years ago#6
You're right I'm sorry. What I meant to say is it will be like Star Trek the 25th Anniversary for the PC! I loved that game so much as a kid and still do!
"My reality is mine alone. Come what may, I'm ready." - Cloud Strife
"We live to make the impossible possible!" - Lightning Farron
  • Topic Archived