• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
  3. Dual blades special attack..help
Bima_arifin 2 years ago#1
i didn't read it when it appear. now i don't know how to use it.
Metastase 1 year ago#2
I know this post is old but for the sake of posterity here is how you execute all unique weapon moves and special attacks (after raising the appropriate Skill LVL enough to unlock them):

• All weapons have an air combo;
  • Charge Attack (Hold Attack and Release after attaining a charge) Performs an attack that launches enemies into the air followed by an automatic leap where you can continue to press Attack to begin an Aerial Combo;
  • Dash Attack (Run for a few moments and then press Attack OR cancel an Attack into an Evade by pressing Jump and press Attack immediately) Does exactly what it means, allowing you to charge into a quick strike;
  • Aerial Special A+B(Wii) / X+Triangle( PS3). After jumping into the air, you can press both buttons to perform a Special Technique that varies depending on your weapon.
  • Ultimate/Final Technique: After completing a Basic Ground Combo, continue to press the Attack Button to initiate the Ultimate/Final Technique. IIRC this gives you invincibility frames. Staves don't have an Ultimate Technique.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
  3. Dual blades special attack..help
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A