• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
  3. I found a rather easy way to make money with carpentry early on *small spoilers*

User Info: Gel5

Gel5
7 years ago#1
Well, I was farming Mimics (the treasure chest ones) in the Earth Temple for jewels but they mainly kept on dropping sharp fangs. What I do is find a red spawn orb on floor two or three which generally guarantee two mimics spawning. They drop sharp fangs, a lot.. I got 51 in just about in less than 15 minutes. Anywho, your carpentry has to be at least level 6 and you can turn each sharp fang into a mug which sells for 2k each.
D/P = Kioja - 2407-5626-9206

User Info: Element_Pearl

Element_Pearl
7 years ago#2
Nice, that's probably faster and easier on the RP than Hot Milking Lily. (SEE WHAT I DID THERE).

Although now I have a cooking skill that's incredibly developed.
Official Censored Element of the Fraternal Order of Monster Hunter Gentlemen.

User Info: skwipe

skwipe
7 years ago#3
Another easy way is to get some monsters to farm Moondrop and Pink Cat flowers on your island, make Pansy and sell them for 1.25K i think, every day I could do around 15-25K that way.
PS3/steam : skwipe

User Info: McPooter

McPooter
7 years ago#4
How do you combine them to make pansy?

User Info: Kiariy

Kiariy
7 years ago#5
Carpentry...

Another easy way is to make Wastebaskets for 1 Oak (1400 G), you should start getting huge amounts of Oaks once your island is at 100% and your Beetle/Squirrel/Demon is at high FP.
You can also give Jocelyn "Rocking Chairs" (3 Oaks) for a little bit of FP.

I used Hot milks until I got to lv 99 in Cooking then moved on to Carpentry which gives way too much money for just a few Oaks =P

User Info: McPooter

McPooter
7 years ago#6
Another tip is to wait until furniture is in high demand and haggle up. MEGABUCKS!

User Info: LustValkyrie

LustValkyrie
7 years ago#7
Kinda making a sidetrack in the topic. How do you use the things made through carpentry?
Dreams are the manifestation of our true wishes

Kiariy
7 years ago#8
Most of them appear on the first room in your house (you see the last one you've made in that "line" like chairs, tables, etc...)

Some appear on other places like the Curtains are the ones above your bed. I don't know where the paintings appear.

User Info: Midgetgirl05

Midgetgirl05
7 years ago#9
LustValkyrie posted...
Kinda making a sidetrack in the topic. How do you use the things made through carpentry?

Yes, how?
Pokemon Black FC: 2966-7909-3718 Pokemon White FC: 1463-5923-3970
http://tinyurl.com/4j8swuj <--Shiny Spreadsheet

Kiariy
7 years ago#10
I just told you... I guess I forgot to say they appear as soon as you make them
  1. Boards
  2. Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
  3. I found a rather easy way to make money with carpentry early on *small spoilers*
  • Topic Archived