A few questions.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: satixlv

satixlv
3 years ago#1
I'm decently progressed into the game (just finished the fire shrine and salvaged summer island).

1) What's the most efficient way to get lots of spirits for revival?

2) How should I be leveling forging? I'm using intermediate poles right now (level 35). What about mixing & carpentry? Those two I'm totally lost on.

3) How do I get Gerard to post the quests needed for upgrading dual blades?

4) Is there anywhere I can buy toys, or do I have to wait to get Jocelyn to 4FP (didn't know that Kelsey quest was important when I started, oops)?

5) What monsters should I be aiming for?

6) What does a fully grown tree look like? I have some big ones but they're not sparkling.
FC: 4656-5946-8352
If you're interested in joining a great Pokemon forum: http://lakevalor.net/forums/

User Info: flanqer

flanqer
3 years ago#2
1) What's the most efficient way to get lots of spirits for revival?
Just find someplace with a bunch of Rune Spirit collection points, figure out how many days it takes for them to recharge, and do a collection run every X days. Don't stop to fight monsters if you can avoid it.

2) How should I be leveling forging? I'm using intermediate poles right now (level 35). What about mixing & carpentry? Those two I'm totally lost on.
Pick the highest-level recipes that you can make and that you can get lots of ingredients for, and make them over and over. As you level up, move to higher-level recipes. The harder the recipe, the more your skill will increase when you successfully make it.

3) How do I get Gerard to post the quests needed for upgrading dual blades?
Continue doing the story quests (gold turnips). Two of them will unlock the quests you want.

4) Is there anywhere I can buy toys, or do I have to wait to get Jocelyn to 4FP (didn't know that Kelsey quest was important when I started, oops)?
You have to get the recipe and make them.

5) What monsters should I be aiming for?
Depends on your objectives. Crops? Whichever monsters can farm the types of crops you want. Materials? Whichever monsters drop the items you need. Levelling up? Monsters that are tough but not unbeatable.

6) What does a fully grown tree look like? I have some big ones but they're not sparkling.
Nothing special, just big trees. They'll only sparkle when you're close to the tree.

User Info: satixlv

satixlv
3 years ago#3
Thanks a bunch! I'm glad you're around - not sure if you're on the RF4 boards but I've lurked here a lot and seen you still helping people. Seriously, thank you!
FC: 4656-5946-8352
If you're interested in joining a great Pokemon forum: http://lakevalor.net/forums/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived