What is up with the chat window??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. What is up with the chat window??

User Info: alpacino1983

alpacino1983
1 year ago#1
Why did they change it like this? I just want to see what my teammates have said, but I have to scroll to the bottom every time? Please tell me I can change it back to the old way...
"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar".

User Info: Ultima_Weapon33

Ultima_Weapon33
1 year ago#2
It's massively bugged right now and makes the game unplayable for me, so I'm waiting for patch. Changes how several alt clicking things report too.

You can test this by being in a custom game. It only bugs once you can scroll, so it'll work normally until ~6 things are in the chat.

In a real game, "X has picked X hero" is a text so it's bugged from the start.
A true hero never wavers. My place is at the top.
Bring me a real challenge. CHA

User Info: Annuit_Coeptis

Annuit_Coeptis
1 year ago#3
What the hell valve. Enemy team is trashtalking for no reason, I respond like usual, and half my messages don't show up for me and another quarter just don't show up at all?

While I'm flattered that I apparently type so quickly I break the chat window, a key part of this working with any sort of effectiveness is being able to call someone a dumbf*** piece of s*** half a second after they type something. This is really cramping my style.

Also: people trashtalk immediately after the patch hits, in unranked. Stay classy, dota players.

User Info: Dartkun

Dartkun
1 year ago#4
It's so busted rn.

Kinda sad, I'm still super hyped for 7.00 and carry-support-ganker Treant but I kinda can't play right now.
http://i.imgur.com/PUVNqBo.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Dota 2
  3. What is up with the chat window??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived