• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Another Century's Episode Portable
  3. Question regarding the series in general

User Info: sb6

sb6
8 years ago#1
So, I've just started to get into this series, starting with ACE 2. My question basically deals with storyline things and playable characters. Wiki mentions that in ACE 1, CCA is dealt with and Char eventually becomes an enemy in the plot. Yet it also lists him as a playable character in ACE 3 (but not ACE 2). Is that due to the plot hackyness of ACE 3 or is he just an unlockable secret? And if he does actually come back in the plot, is it as an enemy again?

I'm also wondering this with regards to ACE Portable. I know villains are playable, but does it have any bearing on the story?

User Info: TakayaNoriko

TakayaNoriko
8 years ago#2
If I recall correctly, ACE2 and 3 were unconnected to ACE1. I think ACE2 had the Zeta story, and then the CCA story in ACE3. ACE2 and 3 are the only ones so far to have a connected story.

User Info: Kyroskun

Kyroskun
8 years ago#3
Pretty much how it was explained. 1 had somewhat of a story of it's own, 2 was majority Zeta, 3 majority CCA, R COMPLETELY Macross F aside from the first three opening stages of the route you pick and a stage or two towards the end. Portable has a mix up of several stories from what I'm seeing so far, because I've seen stuff from fighting Dominator from King Gainer, destroying the barrier near the end of Endless Waltz, several fights with the three Hambrabi's (sp?) from Zeta, as well as it's own stages for the original story too.
Currently Playing - WKC II, FF XIII-2
Currently Awaiting: FF Versus XIII, FF Type-0, SRW Z-3
  1. Boards
  2. Another Century's Episode Portable
  3. Question regarding the series in general
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A