• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: zzBuddy

zzBuddy
9 years ago#1
Mines the M249. If u have a steady hand it rapes everything in sight. Also, whats ur favorite side-arm?
"I'm cooler than the average bear"- dsiwiiboy
PSN: Warhog22 Gameloft Live ID: Warhog22

User Info: themilitarydude

themilitarydude
9 years ago#2

the m-something i dont remember what red dot sight version, and my favorite sidearm is the Desert Eagle Vulture Version, 3rd sidearm unlock, its basically the desert eagle but blue and grey camo that looks AWESOME and it kills any person in 3 shots.

User Info: JuGaLoL

JuGaLoL
9 years ago#3
1.Dradonitch (2nd sniper)
2. Beretta silenced
3. +20% pistol or +20% sniper damage (depends on map size)

~Today's Bottom Line~
Dreamcast's #1 BOMBERMAN!

User Info: IamChaCha

IamChaCha
9 years ago#4
I ranked to 34 and got the m something with camo. Is there any reason to pick it over the red dot? I might be imagining things but it seems like it has a more rapid fire...

themilitarydude
9 years ago#5

ur imagining it but the mn106 camo has more stopping power than the reg mn106 but put the mn106 red dot and the mn106 camo together.... and you get mn106 camo red dot which is AWESOME!! like 8 shot kill.

btw the vulture, mp5, or desert eagle combo great with it. plus put assault rifle stopping power + 20% and that equals GREAT!!!

IamChaCha
9 years ago#6

ur imagining it but the mn106 camo has more stopping power than the reg mn106 but put the mn106 red dot and the mn106 camo together.... and you get mn106 camo red dot which is AWESOME!! like 8 shot kill.
btw the vulture, mp5, or desert eagle combo great with it. plus put assault rifle stopping power + 20% and that equals GREAT!!!

Nice. I wonder if the AK silenced later on would be worth while...
Jimmy's mom has 4 kids; she named the first Monday, the 2nd Tuesday, the 3rd Wednesday. What's the name of the 4th child?

themilitarydude
9 years ago#7

not really cuz it has a lot less damage. but the AK-47 gold is like 5 shot kill, add assualt rifle stopping power +20% and your enemies drop like rocks.

IamChaCha
9 years ago#8
Silencer lowers the damage? I've been trying out the mn106 camo, and lovin' it. Next assault rifle that unlocks is the mn106 silenced.
Jimmy's mom has 4 kids; she named the first Monday, the 2nd Tuesday, the 3rd Wednesday. What's the name of the 4th child?

themilitarydude
9 years ago#9

only equip the mn106 silenced if you like 'stealth' i say 'stealth' cuz the gun is still not quiet but mn106 camo red dot is i think lvl 47 unlock but is awesome. im looking forward to it and the golden pistol

themilitarydude
9 years ago#10

oh and the question u asked in ur sig. its either thursday or some inate name.

• Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers