• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Zenonia
  3. Anyone else experience freezing?

User Info: SilverDragon79

SilverDragon79
8 years ago#1
So far it only happens during dialogue sequences. while trying to load the next text box the game just freezes and then the psp shuts off a bit. Anyone else have this happen?

User Info: personunknown

personunknown
8 years ago#2
Read be for you post

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/610565-zenonia/56750793
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool"

User Info: SilverDragon79

SilverDragon79
8 years ago#3
I did read that topic and I didn't see anything about freezing, unless that's what they mean about framerate problems?

User Info: stevew2607

stevew2607
8 years ago#4

I haven't noticed any freezing yet, but I bet its all related.

They claim they are working on a patch, see the lag thread.

personunknown
8 years ago#5
But if you read and had any brains you would have realized that the game has problems and that they are being worked on.

Also I have had a few freezes as well but they are not that bad

User Info: hbk7137

hbk7137
8 years ago#6

[QUOTE="personunknown"]But if you read and had any brains you would have realized that the game has problems and that they are being worked on.

Also I have had a few freezes as well but they are not that bad
---
According to your logic, if someone encountered a bug in this game wherein their save file was deleted, and came upon a thread about laggy dialog, they shouldn't bother asking about their game save since (assuming they have brains, of course) it should be obvious the game has "problems".

Whatever.

But yes, i've had freezing issues as well; this game is full of problems. Sorry, but i don't plan to stick around for a patch.

User Info: Libs368

Libs368
8 years ago#7
I'm furious that they released this P.O.S. on the store without it being in playable condition. This game is broken to unplayable points, and it is so wrong to lead on your customer base like this.

(company releases broken game) - oh yes lets release it and get more sales! nobody will notice if they haven't played the game on an iPhone yet!
(company starts getting emails and calls about quality days after release) - oh yes we are looking into it and trying to re code because of the CPU.

TRANSLATION - They knowingly, willingly, sold me a game I was lead to believe was the same as it is on the iPhone/touch. However it has framerate issues, unresponsive control problems, ave problems, and freezing issues.

/rant

and to PERSONUNKNOWN -- we all are upset about this, understandably so. That doesn't mean you need to be a Richard to other people on the boards. Quit hiding behind your screen and keyboard trying to look like a tough guy. It doesn't work, you still look like a whiny brat.
PSN - drhummingbird
Doctor, doctor what am I in for?

personunknown
8 years ago#8
I just told him to read if he would he would have read the part about how gamevil knows that there is a problems thats all I wanted him to know. And I am not upset I have beat the game with no problem. I'm on my PSP GO and I can play if just fine. Only a few crashing issues, just don't combine weapons.

And if that made him and others upset they need to stop sucking on their momma's tit and grow up.

User Info: Carte360

Carte360
8 years ago#9
Read be for you post

Learn to grammar be for you post.
Pokemon FC: 0904-5158-2126
Yeah I am a Christian, but not the kind you think you know.

User Info: Captain_Japan

Captain_Japan
8 years ago#10
I have the game running on a PSP2000 and haven't experienced any freezing. The game has slowdown and glitches but it's very playable. Cool game.
  1. Boards
  2. Zenonia
  3. Anyone else experience freezing?
  • Topic Archived