• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: insertnamehere2

insertnamehere2
7 years ago#1
I just got this game for Christmas, and it says the code for the DLC has expired. I haven't tried it yet as I am on vacation and won't be near my PS3 for a while. Is the code truly expired?
Sometimes, you just need to fart in public.
INH3: Angst with class. - The Owl

User Info: pokefool

pokefool
7 years ago#2
I used mine 3 or 4 days ago and it worked, so I don't think there should be any problems.
ACTown:Aldea Name:(space)Lance The Game Zone and Anime Dimension-http://tgzaad.proboards20.com/index.cgi

User Info: elguanaco15

elguanaco15
7 years ago#3
The codes do have an expiration date which is stupid imo
PSN: gaho15

User Info: insertnamehere2

insertnamehere2
7 years ago#4
It did in fact work for me. Thanks!
Sometimes, you just need to fart in public.
INH3: Angst with class. - The Owl

User Info: mattack1

mattack1
7 years ago#5
Ooh, I guess I should check this when I get home. I thought the GOTY edition had everything built in. Will I spoil anything if I download the stuff before finishing the game?

(BTW, I got this for under $6 by having Fry's price match target.com's price weeks ago!)

User Info: RaptorNX01

RaptorNX01
7 years ago#6
I had wondered that too (about spoiling) so waited, but it doesn't seem like it does. there is a motion comic series you get, but i haven't gone through it yet. but its not like its something you can't just DL now and wait till later.
"Pay a man enough and he'll walk barefoot into hell" David Xanatos, Gargoyles
"If you can't kill yourself build something to do it for you"
  • Topic Archived