• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. You Don't Know Jack
  3. Cretin Seeks Unicorn

User Info: HeyAurelius

HeyAurelius
8 years ago#1
I destroyed my lifetime score by going for the Slack Attack trophy, thinking it wouldn't matter if I picked "I Don't Care" as my name. Silly me. Anyway, I still need to get Beat a Winner. Any Unicorns want to get Lose to a Loser while the losin's good? PSN - NanakiThirteen

Also, have I lost all hope at becoming a unicorn? I completed about 30 episodes, and got up to Mouth-Breather before I went for the Slack Attack. Am I better off just deleting my save data and starting over? I will still have the other trophies I earned, right?

User Info: FreeRangers

FreeRangers
8 years ago#2
you could still probably get your unicorn rating. I've played something like 126 episodes and was jut below mouth breather, then I lost horribly and went down to dim wit (or dullard, I can't remember). Then I played a couple of repeat games (going for back taxes trophy) and am back up to just below mouth breather.
"I'm from the future and I need pants" - YDKJ

HeyAurelius
8 years ago#3
Then I will try to get some of the prizes I missed and see if I can make any progress on fixing my ranking, someday. Thanks.

User Info: FreeRangers

FreeRangers
8 years ago#4
I've played like 4 games (repeats) and got my unicorn ranking, so it's actually not that hard.

EDIT: if you become a unicorn int he next couple of days let me know and we can play a couple matches on line (I need my beat a unicorn trophy, and if you need one as well I'll let you beat me).
"I'm from the future and I need pants" - YDKJ

HeyAurelius
8 years ago#5
Working my way up! I am now a Clod... you're right, it really does not take much to fix my rating. Anyway, I just got Beat a Winner. Now I'm looking to Lose to a Loser.

User Info: prinny_reborn

prinny_reborn
8 years ago#6
I still need lose to a loser as well. If you want we can get this done sometime, I can get onto a different profile that hasn't played any YDKJ to qualify.
PSN: Pringer-Z
My 1st LBP2 level, Please try it, http://lbp.me/v/xe5esm
  1. Boards
  2. You Don't Know Jack
  3. Cretin Seeks Unicorn
  • Topic Archived