• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. You Don't Know Jack
  3. Do The Move Controllers Work?

User Info: RussellCrow

RussellCrow
8 years ago#1
Anyone know the answer? It would seem they could work for the game just fine just needing the buttons and all. The move controller works well between all menus and netflix and all I wouldn't see why it wouldn't work with the game as well right?

User Info: Genexi2

Genexi2
8 years ago#2

Game isn't programmed to deal with directional input using the trigger+motion bit like you can on the XMB.

Basically means that if you want to use it in the game, you have to set the game up first using a Nav controll/DualShock, then hold down the PS button on the Move and set it to the controller number for that character.

Not sure if the T button acts as R1 or R2 in games that don't support it though, so you might not be able to screw people either.

(not like you'd be able to choose anyone but the person it auto-selects anyways)

Honestly, it has enough buttons for the job, all they'd need to do is add in support for the d-pad controls via the T button like you can do on the system menu.

User Info: kaiju_Boy

kaiju_Boy
8 years ago#3
Nope, tried it last night, and I couldn't get the move controller to do anything. :(
"What!? Know you my actions?"
  1. Boards
  2. You Don't Know Jack
  3. Do The Move Controllers Work?
  • Topic Archived