Will the 12 days of Christmas be accessible on the Wii U?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Will the 12 days of Christmas be accessible on the Wii U?

User Info: Unboll

Unboll
2 months ago#1
So the Wii U version is still online and everything and Minecraft is having this 12 days of Minecraft giveaway thing on the marketplace. The only problem is that I do not know if the marketplace is on the Wii U version or not or if this giveaway will occur on there. Will it???
My Nintendo 3DS friend code is 1590-6094-1889
My Pokemon Omega Ruby character's name is Jason

User Info: AssultTank

AssultTank
2 months ago#2
No clue. This is the Java edition board, which is completely separate from the other types of Minecraft. I'll be honest that I don't keep up with news about DLC like that.
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/20- Monthly Competitions with Karma or Steam/Amazon prizes!
RIP Mith. You were a good friend and will be missed. ;-;

Unboll
1 month ago#3
Time is running out. The event will be over in a few days and I need to know?!?!?!?

User Info: Person106

Person106
1 month ago#4
Unboll posted...
Time is running out. The event will be over in a few days and I need to know?!?!?!?

This is a bad place to ask. You should ask at minecraftforum.net
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/person106

Unboll
1 month ago#5
Firstly I don't have an account there. Secondly, this is Gamefaqs 0_o! Anything and everyhing is discussed here about games. The most detailed and tricky questions are almost all asked and first answered here. There is even a place on here where computer programming is discussed in full detail 0_o.

User Info: Person106

Person106
4 weeks ago#6
GameFAQs is dying out, or at least has a much smaller active community than it used to. If you want a Minecraft question answered quickly (or at all even), you should create an account and ask at the aforementioned site.
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/person106

Unboll
3 weeks ago#7
Thanks for the advice man.

User Info: cinosgaming

cinosgaming
1 week ago#8
Who the f*** even plays the wii u anymore when every game it had is getting ported to a better system?
Anime is a highly respected form of art, it was not at all a mistake ~Shadow the Hedgehog
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Will the 12 days of Christmas be accessible on the Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.