• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Failed to login: bad login
VuZhY 8 years ago#1
Hey there, I have recently got a weird bug saying [title]. I have tried everything, changing my password, making sure i have the newest version, refreshing over a hundred times, i am playing with minecraft forge. Can someone please help me fix this problem.
Engage FFS Sona --'
Sion OP -- EUW LoL: Vuzified -- Don't add me tho :3
ISendOutMario 8 years ago#2
Is it possible that someone else is using your Minecraft Account?
Has anyone ever been so far as to even want to do look more like?
VuZhY 8 years ago#3
No i changed my password twice just to make sure, and i changed it into one i never used before.
Engage FFS Sona --'
Sion OP -- EUW LoL: Vuzified -- Don't add me tho :3
zyrax2301 8 years ago#4
Same thing happening to me, apparently Mojang have a problem with player accounts. I was able to get onto a server yesterday but after retrying a number of times today and resetting my password, no luck. Hopefully it'll be fixed sometime soon.
Why? Because **** you is why.
Kinkajou 8 years ago#5
It's an issue with pre 1.7 servers.
Most Men say, "Woman, without her man, is nothing!"
Most Women say, "Woman, without her, man is nothing!"
Superemppu 8 years ago#6
I got this issue too yesterday when my wife and I tried to login to our FTB unleashed server.
I seem to still have the issue at hand.

I tried with a vanilla 1.7.2 server and it worked perfectly, my older 1.4.7 yogcraft pack didn't work as well as the current main 1.5.2 unleashed server. When trying to login, I get the "Failed to login: Bad login" text

So it seems like the problem is indeed in pre 1.7 minecraft.
If brute force doesn't fix the problem, you're not using enough of it.
Hazza_Hamster 8 years ago#7
Good to see I'm not the only one encountering this problem, Even a day later they haven't had time to fix the problem. I really badly want to play pixelmon :/
Superemppu 8 years ago#8
Well, the problem seems to be just a nuisance. I eventually got in after like 6 tries and my wife got to login after something like 12 tries. So it'll login eventually, just keep trying.
If brute force doesn't fix the problem, you're not using enough of it.
Loki557 8 years ago#9
Was having this problem with a friends server and he was able to change a setting on the server end that fixed it. Not sure what, but I will ask he when I get a chance. Just letting you know there is a fix.
MrB730 8 years ago#10
I get this but only when im also logged into the Minecraft website, like after I change my skin itll tell me bad log in. Don't really understand that since I'm just logged into the same service but whatever it works after I log out of the site.
Thou shall not ragequit. - Commandment # 11
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Failed to login: bad login
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A