• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Buying minecraft with a visa giftcard

User Info: 0Tyler0

0Tyler0
10 years ago#1

Is it possible? I can't get it :(

User Info: 1337_Sn1p3r_69

1337_Sn1p3r_69
10 years ago#2
I believe the game is based out of Sweden / Norway or something. Read your Visa giftcard, there's a good chance it only works in the US.

If so use the balance to buy a giftcard that works anywhere.
GamerTag: TupacHasMyBike
KDR: 2.43, which is better than yours, I'm the greatest gamefaqs player

User Info: Shadow_Slasher

Shadow_Slasher
10 years ago#3
It doesn't work. You have to buy via paypal and paypal now has a confirmation system which makes it so that gift cards do not work.
You just wasted 5 seconds of your life reading this sig that you can never revive. How does that feel? (See quote)

User Info: kenshin1187

kenshin1187
10 years ago#4
It actually is possible I just got the game a few days ago with a Visa gift-card. It might just depend on the specific card whether or not it works.

User Info: somegreenguy

somegreenguy
10 years ago#5
I bought this game with a gift card I got from TD Bank. Been playing just over a week. Unless PayPal changed something very recently, it should still work.

Good luck!

User Info: RKO36

RKO36
10 years ago#6
It's through Paypal so it should work. Where the money goes to really shouldn't matter.

User Info: DissRespectful

DissRespectful
10 years ago#7
I just went to stop and shop and bought a visa giftcard then added it under credit card on paypal. Worked like a charm.

User Info: skeleblock

skeleblock
10 years ago#8
You can also use a Mastercard gift card, like I literally just did twenty minutes ago. :D
28:06:42:12
She gets dressed up like a pillow, so she's always in bed
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Buying minecraft with a visa giftcard
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A