So I can pnly Beat this with 2 players?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Left 4 Dead 2: The Sacrifice
  3. So I can pnly Beat this with 2 players?

User Info: 21centuryg

21centuryg
7 years ago#1

I was playing this for hours. but still cannot beat it. so i can only beat it if someone sacrifices themselves, but that cannot be me?

if i can't beat this byself myself... what a waist of money!

I don't have any friends so i can't play with others.

why!?

User Info: Wandrian

Wandrian
7 years ago#2
You can sacrifice yourself, but the thing is you can't be incapped before you turn the generator back on(turning it back on is scripted to incap you automatically) and you need at least on survivor on the bridge that isn't incapped or else you fail. If you're having some trouble doing it, try saving a bile jar and a shot of adrenaline just for it. You can throw the bile jar at the intersection near the bar to keep all the commons away from and popping the adrenaline as you jump off the bridge should generally get you back to the generator so fast that the tanks can only throw one wave of rocks.

It may actually be easier to do this with bots if you can't communicate with your fellow survivors. Either way, just do it as fast as possible and try to zig-zag on the way to the generator so the flying rocks don't incap you.
Yet, still...

User Info: 21centuryg

21centuryg
7 years ago#3

i've never seen the adrenaline shot. where is that?

User Info: Wandrian

Wandrian
7 years ago#4
If you're playing L4D1's version of the Sacrifice, you'll never see adrenaline shots or bile jars because they simply aren't in the game. This only makes it *SLIGHTLY* more difficult, as even if you had both the flying rocks would still be a major problem. Basically, just throw the grenade of your choice either just slightly past the chainlink fence to your left(molotov) or near the cargo truck by the bar(pipe bomb) and run like a madman to the generator. It only takes a little bit less than a second to start, so if the tanks have thrown their first wave of rocks you'll have just enough time to start it before they can throw them again.

In L4D2 you may find adrenaline shots anywhere you've ever seen pills or medkits appear before, there are just simply too many possible locations to bother listing them all. In L4D2 you may also find bile jars anywhere you'd find a molotov or pipe bomb, but sometimes the CEDA hazmat suit uncommons will be carrying one and drop it when killed.
Yet, still...
  1. Boards
  2. Left 4 Dead 2: The Sacrifice
  3. So I can pnly Beat this with 2 players?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived