• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. Time line for this game?

User Info: darktheron

darktheron
1 month ago#1
How many years does PSO 2 take place after PSO?

User Info: SammichTime

SammichTime
1 month ago#2
I believe they aren't in the same universe or connected with the exception of terminology and cosmetic pieces.
Xbox Live GT: Barcnori

User Info: Bladesyphon

Bladesyphon
1 month ago#3
SammichTime posted...
I believe they aren't in the same universe or connected with the exception of terminology and cosmetic pieces.

This is correct.

While the entire Phantasy Star series exists in a loosely connected multiverse, the individual series themselves are entirely self contained, with PSO2 and NGS both being unrelated to the other series other than a few nods and references to the classic series.
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: SammichTime

SammichTime
1 month ago#4
For spring and easter they have it where three PSO characters make a cameo and can be used as AI partners after doing a few side quests.
Xbox Live GT: Barcnori

User Info: darktheron

darktheron
4 weeks ago#5
Thank you! I was just wondering as PSO ep.1-3 were all connected.

User Info: Verkins

Verkins
4 weeks ago#6
The current seasonal event explains the world of PSO1 and PSO2 are in different dimensions. This month you can see Red Ring Rico, Kireek, and Ash from PSO1 ingame.
Nintendo Switch: Verkins PlayStation 4: LordVerkins

User Info: nhat

nhat
3 weeks ago#7
darktheron posted...
Thank you! I was just wondering as PSO ep.1-3 were all connected.

It's because they were all episodes. PSO2 have episodes and it goes up to 6.
PSO- 09
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. Time line for this game?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A