• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. Thoughts so far on the pre-NGS stuff?

User Info: __C_L_O_U_D__

__C_L_O_U_D__
1 month ago#1
Like the new graphics and stuff. Also the new faces, and "new" costumes.

Not liking the base faces so far. There's only two of them, and it really limits on what you can do. I do like that you have a few more options for character creation. Being able to slap on Newman ears and female Dewman horns on my male character at the same time is neat. The layering wear being unisex, but transforms the body, I kinda like too.

I think it's kinda funny how much they're promoting the whole "fingers can move now" thing. Every new LA that has moving fingers is greatly highlighted in their ads.
You don't need a reason to help people.

User Info: nhat

nhat
3 weeks ago#2
I miss perfect attacks. They were a defining gameplay feature for the PSO series and now it's gone. I hope they put it back in. Other than that, I don't really have any complaints about NGS. It's shaping up to be pretty good
PSO- 09

User Info: __C_L_O_U_D__

__C_L_O_U_D__
3 weeks ago#3
I'm not really talking about NGS itself, but the patch a month back where they updated the character creation and the graphics to set up for NGS.
You don't need a reason to help people.
(edited 3 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. Thoughts so far on the pre-NGS stuff?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A