• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. Noob Bouncer question

User Info: radamantys

radamantys
2 months ago#1
I just returned to the game after having played on the MS Store. I remember one of the last things i did on the MS Store version was to learn Switch Strike on my Bouncer. Now that i have returned playing on Steam, i see that my MAG has lvl 60 in Melee Power. Is that because i learned Switch Strike? I'm pretty sure i was leveling DEX on my MAG. Also, if it is because of Switch Strike, should i feed my MAG items that increase Melee Power? Or increase DEX and have it converted?
What are you doing reading this? My post is up there^^

User Info: __C_L_O_U_D__

__C_L_O_U_D__
2 months ago#2
That shouldn't happen because of Switch Strike. All Switch Strike does when it's active is change the Jet Boots damage calculation from using Tec/TAtk to Mel/SAtk. It shouldn't affect your Mag stats at all.

Your Mag build should be based on what you use as a sub, and if you're planning to use the Mag for other classes. Dex is generally used for Bouncer mains, especially BoPh or BoBr. If you're planning to use the same Mag for Hu, Fi or Hr, might want to make it Melee and have Switch Strike if you use Jet Boots.
You don't need a reason to help people.

User Info: radamantys

radamantys
2 months ago#3
I'm a Bouncer/Hunter and mainly use Soaring Blades. I still don't know what Scion Class i want in the end.
What are you doing reading this? My post is up there^^

User Info: zeonfollower

zeonfollower
1 month ago#4
radamantys posted...
I'm a Bouncer/Hunter and mainly use Soaring Blades. I still don't know what Scion Class i want in the end.
Try everything you'll eventually find one that you like
I love gaming it's in my heart
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Online 2
  3. Noob Bouncer question
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A